International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The telecommunication district part plays the family to land the difficult explanation

Go down

The telecommunication district part plays the family to land the difficult explanation Empty The telecommunication district part plays the family to land the difficult explanation

After at present server clear, has massively plays the family to be very difficult to start the client side to enter the game. Was because of the telecommunication district backbone core engine room still in the debugging. Also has a part of question to exist. The world mold science's and technology's technical personnel continuously more than 50 hour rests had already not been processing each kind of breakdown in the telecommunication engine room. Please play the family multi-spot patience. We after processing will complete the first time notice telecommunication district will play the family. Asks respectfully the excuse me.   The world mold science and technology official after operating the clothing will hold the massive free active back coupling to play the family for many years deep love. The details please pay attention to the official announcement.
电信大区部分玩家登陆困难的说明
目前服务器开通后,还是有大量的玩家很难启动客户端进入游戏。是因为电信大区的骨干核心机房仍然在调试。还有部分问题存在。世模科技的技术人员已经连续50多个小时没有休息的在电信机房处理着各种故障。请玩家多点耐心。我们会在处理完成后第一时间通知电信大区的玩家。敬请见谅。   世模科技官方在开服后将会举行大量的免费活动回馈玩家多年来的热爱。详情请关注官方公告。
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
The telecommunication district part plays the family to land the difficult explanation Gui1010
Silk : 12589
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit