International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love

Go down

The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love Empty The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love

I, did not know that I am pursuing anything.
I, have roamed about in the silk road, and did not know when is terminus.
I, already forgot that once was 7080, once vault of heaven, once you. Closes one's eyes, I will remember, these will accompany me the people, finally will stab me personally ......
The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love 231b0d44aac1a4772e395a4b23413ffeI am not the eminent monk, I do not have the nirvana freedom, actually since birth hope, therefore, I ran away. Ten thousand nations arrive at court.
The dream returns to Datang.
[kingly way]
I have wanted to make anything for you.
From enters the pledge, to the present, you never shuts out me to practice the level not attentively, also has not blamed me being too stupid, anything will not do.
I had loved some people, but they did not love me.
From starts at that time, I am afraid fall in love with others.
[also remembered is young when dream]
The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love Fcbac1ca984fe0016bb63b2b57d36c48Ten thousand nations arrive at court the area just opened clothing's time, we between Chang An and Dunhuang pace back and forth.
This unknown journey, music resounds when ......
Is who, leads me to step the lonely silk road? I tread over ten thousand nations again, was already one month later, has not known this what course to follow, the joke resembles brushes a loudspeaker: Which lively pledge buys a girl child ......Did not remember that is pledge which who adds me to enter, as soon as I only think dodge at present, in many signs. My trade union named ......Kingly way. The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love 6eda6fa53da360fa7dd71f1e5863b3e7Stands before the fort heart souvenir photo commemoration.
This small building can adjust in every week the server all person's attention.
We are the kingly ways, we will protect this tower. Ten years rub a sword,
The frost edge has not tried.
Today shows Mr.,
Who has the uneven matter? [thinks free of evil intention]
Remembered that the first curiosity, shakes idly to the Chang An imperial palace, suddenly discovers this beautiful scene.The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love 4bbb96e86654fd02508fe70bc46849c8 Today approaches once more, pounds the moral nature deeply, is like Shui Pan is sad. In the mind remembers in the musical conservatory poem: Fords Jiang Caifu *, blue Ze is fragrant *.
Who picks the desire to lose? Thinks in the long way.
Also Gu Wangjiu the township, the long road inundates vastly.
Concentric leaves occupies, sorrow does spends one's last years ............ Too the night, has opened two numbers alone to photograph. Is only thought that perhaps, meets the corner to meet the love.
The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love 0d094e8a5e76a7c3756f548c63eb657a Server: Ten thousand nations arrive at court
Fights the pledge: Kingly way
Character: Insane 13
The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love Mid
荼蘼飞絮:醉在君王怀,梦回大唐爱
我,一直不知道,自己在找寻什么。
我,一直流浪在丝路,且不知什么时候是个尽头。
我,已经忘记,曾经是七零八零,曾经的苍穹,曾经的你。闭上眼,我还是会想起,那些陪伴我的人们,最后亲自刺伤我……
The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love 231b0d44aac1a4772e395a4b23413ffe我不是高僧,我没有涅槃的自由,却有生之渴望,于是,我逃走了。万邦来朝。
梦回大唐。
【王道】
我一直想为你们做点什么。
从进盟,到现在,你们从未嫌弃过我的不用心练级,也没怪我太笨,什么都不会做。
我曾经爱过一些人,可是他们不爱我了。
从那时候开始,我害怕爱上别人。
【还记得年少时的梦吗】
The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love Fcbac1ca984fe0016bb63b2b57d36c48万邦来朝区刚开服的时候,我们在长安和敦煌之间徘徊。
这一场未知的旅途,音乐响起时……
是谁,带我踏上孤独的丝路?我再踏上万邦,已经是一个月之后了,不知道该何去何从,玩笑似的刷一个喇叭:哪个热闹的盟收人啊……不记得是谁加我进的盟,我只觉眼前一闪,头上就多了个标志。我的公会叫做……王道。The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love 6eda6fa53da360fa7dd71f1e5863b3e7站在要塞心脏之前留影纪念。
这个小小的建筑物每周都会调起服务器中所有人的注意力。
我们是王道,我们将守护这座塔。十年磨一剑,
霜刃未曾试。
今日把示君,
谁有不平事?【思无邪】
记得第一次好奇,到长安皇宫闲晃的时候,猛然发现这一美景。The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love 4bbb96e86654fd02508fe70bc46849c8今天再次走近,深深砸进心底的,是如水般哀伤。脑海里就想起乐府诗中:涉江采芙*,兰泽多芳*。
采之欲遗谁?所思在远道。
还顾望旧乡,长路漫浩浩。
同心而离居,忧作以终老…………太夜了,开着两个号独自拍照。只是想,也许,会转角遇到爱。
The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love 0d094e8a5e76a7c3756f548c63eb657a服务器:万邦来朝
战盟:王道
人物:疯十三
The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love Mid
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
The names of several cultivated roses fly the cotton wool: Is drunk in the king bosom, the dream returns to Datang the love Gui1010
Silk : 12589
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit