International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read before create an account in our forum

2 posters

Go down

Please read before create an account in our forum Empty Please read before create an account in our forum

Post by GRAnemoS Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:35 am

I saw many people create an account with none exists e-mails, please dont do that because you must activate your account by your e-mail, so, if you type wrong/falls/inactive e-mails you cant get from our forum system the link to activate your account.
We know that from iSRO many are scared to use their e-mail because of hacks etc. I can say to them, then dont use this e-mail, create one special for this forum, it is not so hard to create one and as you all know it is for free.
Also i saw many people creates an account here, they dont go to their e-mail to activate it and after that they see that they cant login in forum and create another one, this is a big mistake.
Another problem as i said before is "double accounts", please when you forget your account here just pm one Admin or Moderator to send you your info in your e-mail, we cant see any password but we can change it, so it is not so big deal to do. Dont create another account because you forgot your account's info, if you forgot your password forum system can send you again in your e-mail.

We want to keep this forum clean of anything hard other people, so please help us to keep it clean.
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
Please read before create an account in our forum Gui1010
Silk : 12618
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Please read before create an account in our forum Empty Re: Please read before create an account in our forum

Post by GoldiLocks Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:43 am

GRAnemoS wrote:I saw many people create an account with none exists e-mails, please dont do that because you must activate your account by your e-mail, so, if you type wrong/falls/inactive e-mails you cant get from our forum system the link to activate your account.
We know that from iSRO many are scared to use their e-mail because of hacks etc. I can say to them, then dont use this e-mail, create one special for this forum, it is not so hard to create one and as you all know it is for free.
Also i saw many people creates an account here, they dont go to their e-mail to activate it and after that they see that they cant login in forum and create another one, this is a big mistake.
Another problem as i said before is "double accounts", please when you forget your account here just pm one Admin or Moderator to send you your info in your e-mail, we cant see any password but we can change it, so it is not so big deal to do. Dont create another account because you forgot your account's info, if you forgot your password forum system can send you again in your e-mail.

We want to keep this forum clean of anything hard other people, so please help us to keep it clean.

*cleans the out the dust bunnies in the corner* WHAT? You said you wanted it clean... so I am doing my part Wink
GoldiLocks
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any
Please read before create an account in our forum Gui1010
Silk : 7735
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down