International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have problems with my account could someone help me please ?

3 posters

Go down

I have problems with my account could someone help me please ? Empty I have problems with my account could someone help me please ?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi all...i have problem with a account...when i log in on divizion 2 is ok it works ,,,,but on divizion 1 it says ,,blocking reason 2010-2040,, and i can not log in .
Could someone explain me what is this ?.Thanks a lot

EDIT: http://freestorage.ro/899rwdy0h6ht here is link with photo

ok i am sorry i don't have experience on forums...

YEs i got this account..froom a friend he leaved sro and gave me char on div 2 .....

well yes i got this account froom a chinese friend 2 month ago..was a 91 nuker nacked he gave me ...after 2 weeks i found char with no items and someone spamed id,pw on global chat..i cant change pw i dont have email and anithing....And the old owner is not playing anymore so i can't contact him

in the moment 80% of server have pw and id an pk all day that char and i can't do anithing..to make acc protection or anithing
i dont have any information of account. I just wanted to ask wath is that with divizion 1 tahts all thx a lot for explication WarKa

Last edited by blackyUK on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:14 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Dont spam our forum, edit your last post.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I have problems with my account could someone help me please ? Empty Re: I have problems with my account could someone help me please ?

Post by Tala l RoCÈýPain Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:21 pm

man please use the edit button and dont double post all the time. thanks

Last edited by Tala l RoCÈýPain on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 916
I have problems with my account could someone help me please ? Gui1010
Silk : 6995
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

I have problems with my account could someone help me please ? Empty Re: I have problems with my account could someone help me please ?

Post by GRAnemoS Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Maybe he dont understand in English, so lets try in his language....Razz

blackyUK data vuietoarea te rog dacă ultimu post e al teu să apaşi "EDIT" butonul să nu scrii altu, asta e spam.
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
I have problems with my account could someone help me please ? Gui1010
Silk : 12620
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WaraKa Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:18 pm

the answer is easy . it`s not his account. he got it from someone else .. let`s supose he got it legit .... that friend of you`rs still is playing on div1 and has a account block using a key pass ( something like a web protect ) ..

this brings us to the next issue .. you`re friend must be a chinese , and u got the account... somethink smells fishy..
WaraKa
WaraKa
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 122
Silk : 5334
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down