International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming complete? Holding the gap? Help is appreciated

+2
Zu
CapriCorN
6 posters

Go down

Farming complete? Holding the gap? Help is appreciated Empty Farming complete? Holding the gap? Help is appreciated

Post by CapriCorN Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 am

Hello guys,

The last couple of months I have been farming with my brother, iRage.
Now that I have come across the 960k+sp and lvled myself to 50 (with 9 gap), as we thought about farming further in cave.
But I'm starting to think that I should just stop now and level myself with a 9 gap.
I made a som..
I have : 960000sp
sp from 50-99 with 5 gap: 957,689
Which would lead to : 1917689 sp.
The required sp for my pach fire force for lvl 100 = 1.454.432
1.917.689 - 1.454.432 = 463000 sp remaining sp after ff.
You guys think I should do this? Or higher/lower gap?
Cause seriously I don't want to farm anymore and 9 gap => 100 = NO Very Happy

Here are the skills I'll be using, since I may be choosing too many skills (or wrong ones), so you could possibly adjust my mistakes.

Farming complete? Holding the gap? Help is appreciated Skills11

Thanks in advance.
*Cap
CapriCorN
CapriCorN

Male
Number of posts : 294
Job/hobbies : Fooling around
Humor : Nice 'n dry
Farming complete? Holding the gap? Help is appreciated Gui1010
Silk : 6317
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

Farming complete? Holding the gap? Help is appreciated Empty Re: Farming complete? Holding the gap? Help is appreciated

Post by Zu Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:32 am

Hey there,

I would not recommend leveling with a 5 gap, because that would take ages to level. Instead, I advise you to lower your gap- or you could farm again at a later stage.

As for the skills:
Force:
1) The Self Heal series is not necessary, it is slow and there is no situation where you would use it anyways.
2) The Heal Series is not necessary, leave healing to a cleric- they heal much better.
3) Keep Vital Spot - Muscle and Vital Spot - Spirit to level 1- their status is not really noticeable.

Fire:
A high level imbue is not very important for a pure STR character.

Zu
Zu

Male
Number of posts : 68
Silk : 5607
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Farming complete? Holding the gap? Help is appreciated Empty Re: Farming complete? Holding the gap? Help is appreciated

Post by WaraKa Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:52 am

Fire:

wtf ? hahah

dude max out fire ... and the second row from force ( u can heal others and u also ) (and it`s fast) .

and DONT FARM AFTER lvl 76 it`s hard as shit. i farmed 2m sp at ongs .. and i got 120k left (i`m 100)

dude , farm at low lvl , high lvl farm is expensive as shit and it`s really hard.
WaraKa
WaraKa
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 122
Silk : 5332
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by snowball Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:18 pm

i believe no one farms with gaps in csro any more. when u reach lvl 105, go to cave and do the quest, you can get at least 80k sp a day. dont waste time on gaps Very Happy
snowball
snowball
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 817
Silk : 6529
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://snowball1104.qzone.qq.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CapriCorN Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Zu wrote: Hey there,

I would not recommend leveling with a 5 gap, because that would take ages to level. Instead, I advise you to lower your gap- or you could farm again at a later stage.

As for the skills:
Force:
1) The Self Heal series is not necessary, it is slow and there is no situation where you would use it anyways.
2) The Heal Series is not necessary, leave healing to a cleric- they heal much better.
3) Keep Vital Spot - Muscle and Vital Spot - Spirit to level 1- their status is not really noticeable.

Fire:

Ah I see, I removed the heal series and now I need about 150k sp less.
I will upgrade the imbue though, since every damage can be usefull later.
Thanks alot for your help.

waraka wrote: DONT FARM AFTER lvl 76 it`s hard as shit. i farmed 2m sp at ongs .. and i got 120k left (i`m 100)
dude , farm at low lvl , high lvl farm is expensive as shit and it`s really hard.

Ah, I see. Well I'm not going back to the farming way, it's too boring and since many say ( such as snowball Smile ) I'll just be 0 gapping or 1 gapping to 100 and I'll see than. I might consider taking the good heal series, but the self heal will be dropped, thank you for the advice.

snowball wrote:i believe no one farms with gaps in csro any more. when u reach lvl 105, go to cave and do the quest, you can get at least 80k sp a day. dont waste time on gaps Very Happy

With a 1 gap I am FF 100, should I do this than? Smile With 0 gap I lack about 20K
Thanks for the help snowball! Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by CapriCorN on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
CapriCorN
CapriCorN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MuKu Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi Capri,
as Snowball said, it is not more necessary to lvl with a gap since you can make a lot of sp in job cave, you farmed very long so i would say enjoy the lvling and don´t think anymore about farming cheers
MuKu
MuKu
Section Moderator
Section Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 706
Silk : 6652
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://euroteam.ucoz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CapriCorN Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:42 am

MuKu wrote:Hi Capri,
as Snowball said, it is not more necessary to lvl with a gap since you can make a lot of sp in job cave, you farmed very long so i would say enjoy the lvling and don´t think anymore about farming cheers

Okay MuKu, your words convinced me to go for a 0 gap Very Happy I shouldn't be worrying as much of the sp when it all comes easier later Smile

@ ALL: Thanks for all your kind responses. Too bad I can only click the "Thanks" button one time... And all of you helped me so I won't be able to give one the real "thanks". But you all have my sympathy^^ Really appreciated!
@ Moderators (or anyone that can lock this xD) Feel free to lock this. Perhaps others would like to ask some things involved my build so you can leave it open if you want, suit yourself.

Thanks guys/girls cheers cheers cheers cheers
CapriCorN
CapriCorN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala l RoCÈýPain Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:24 am

locked as requested
if there are any question without reply, pm me and i will open it again
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 916
Silk : 6993
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down