International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EuroTeam [LV 5] RECRUITS ONCE AGAIN!

4 posters

Go down

EuroTeam [LV 5] RECRUITS ONCE AGAIN! Empty EuroTeam [LV 5] RECRUITS ONCE AGAIN!

Post by CapriCorN Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:40 am

Hi dear csro players,

EuroTeam has been standing tall from upon the beginning. It has always been full, the people within it were filled with joy, as were very active. Lately, unfortunately, some couldn't keep up, as left us (because inactivity they thought it would be best, as ofcourse we don't want to keep the guild filled with people that haven't been online for months). For the moment we have around 34 people of the 50 allowed. We have all categories of levels in our guild, as we could use more people from any level. Cool
If you are a lower level, it doesn't matter. As long as we don't have to see in "last time online" category, that it has been over a month ago. We want to strive for a community where people can play with others from the guild, as they can be from the same level. Playing in parties always is more fun than alone.
We are within a union, in which there are some friendly chineses that can speak english, it's cool to have them around^^

In the following link ( http://www.c-sro.eu/servers.php ) you can find our server, servers name is Beginning of world.
If you have any questions, feel free to note down below, I'll be keeping the capacity of the guild updated so that you know if there is still room for new players. Very Happy

If you have figured out which server it is, feel free to PM Nuke4Life, me (CapriCorN), Crocks or iRage. Ofcourse I could note down a list of names, but we are online the most. If you have anything to ask about, ask away! Razz

We're looking forward to see you soon! Cool Very Happy
CapriCorN
CapriCorN

Male
Number of posts : 294
Job/hobbies : Fooling around
Humor : Nice 'n dry
EuroTeam [LV 5] RECRUITS ONCE AGAIN! Gui1010
Silk : 6317
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Back to top Go down

EuroTeam [LV 5] RECRUITS ONCE AGAIN! Empty Re: EuroTeam [LV 5] RECRUITS ONCE AGAIN!

Post by MuKu Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:10 am

Wow, i´m already forgotten there lol
Doesnt matter..
MuKu
MuKu
Section Moderator
Section Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 706
Silk : 6652
Registration date : 2008-05-24

http://euroteam.ucoz.com/

Back to top Go down

EuroTeam [LV 5] RECRUITS ONCE AGAIN! Empty Re: EuroTeam [LV 5] RECRUITS ONCE AGAIN!

Post by CapriCorN Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 am

MuKu wrote:Wow, i´m already forgotten there lol
Doesnt matter..

In the contrary mate. But as you left EuroTeam I can't put you in this '4-name-list',
as well you weren't the most active of us all so I couldn't put you there either way. If you were to be in our guild, I would have put you there, but it was your decission to leave us without any word.
CapriCorN
CapriCorN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylphy Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Why did you leave Euroteam Hera. O.o
Sylphy
Sylphy
Normal member
Normal member

Male
Number of posts : 375
Job/hobbies : School
Silk : 6467
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MuKu Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 pm

I have my reasons,
something is wrong with some players there,
don´t wanna talk about that.
As i said maybe i will rejoin EuroTeam again, or maybe i will open a New Guild with just players who i want and not someone who the guild want.
Let us wait, what the time will show us.
MuKu
MuKu
Section Moderator
Section Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylphy Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:48 am

Did you and Rage get into a fight? D:
Sylphy
Sylphy
Normal member
Normal member

Male
Number of posts : 375
Job/hobbies : School
Silk : 6467
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MuKu Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 pm

No nothing with Rage or Capri

Btw. @Capri

In the contrary mate. But as you left EuroTeam I can't put you in this '4-name-list',
as well you weren't the most active of us all so I couldn't put you there either way. If you were to be in our guild, I would have put you there, but it was your decission to leave us without any word.

Maybe i´m Not the most active, but WtF i was the Master of EuroTeam Bro.
I left EuroTeam, but i wrote 2 times Notices (once with Hera and once with Rogue), but as i saw both notices was deleted from whoever.
Since i´m not online so much all member do there what they want and that is what i´m angry about. I dont feel there anymore, that we are a Guild. There are maybe 12-15 active member but 80% are botting like in Isro. Nothing happens anymore in Guildchat. If, then they speak Polish or German. I said to you that we will only speak English in guildchat if you and Rage join us, i tried and warned also many members, but nothing happend, so Bro i´m sorry. All can go their own way, i choose the one with chinese player instead of European.
MuKu
MuKu
Section Moderator
Section Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CapriCorN Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:47 am

MuKu wrote:No nothing with Rage or Capri

Btw. @Capri

Maybe i´m Not the most active, but WtF i was the Master of EuroTeam Bro.
I left EuroTeam, but i wrote 2 times Notices (once with Hera and once with Rogue), but as i saw both notices was deleted from whoever.
Since i´m not online so much all member do there what they want and that is what i´m angry about. I dont feel there anymore, that we are a Guild. There are maybe 12-15 active member but 80% are botting like in Isro. Nothing happens anymore in Guildchat. If, then they speak Polish or German. I said to you that we will only speak English in guildchat if you and Rage join us, i tried and warned also many members, but nothing happend, so Bro i´m sorry. All can go their own way, i choose the one with chinese player instead of European.

Yes, you were indeed. And it's a shame that it went this way, from leader to leaving your own guild that you made big yourself Crying or Very sad
It's true that the notice command had changed a lot the last weeks, but perhaps people within our guild didn't see the importance of it, or hadn't understand it.
I remember you saying that indeed, the language of the guild should have become english, and well, if we talk now, it is in english, only at some times it doesn't happen this way.
Yeah, I can't say you're wrong on having our own way to go. But I hope your way will lead you back to us, with requirements set up by you (and Nuke4Life) as approved by others. I hope to see you online soon, so we can talk this out. Meanwhile this didn't give us the best propaganda that suited for this thread, but well.

Back on topic!

<<< We are still recruiting! xD >>>>

If you are interested in joining, please keep the rule in mind that muku @k@ Hera just said.
We are international and we want everyone to understand eachother, even though your english might be bad.

<<<<< Back on track >>>>>>>>>>
CapriCorN
CapriCorN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MuKu Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:48 am

Thanks Bro for your understanding,
and as Capri said :
EuroTeam recruiting international Player who have fun on this Game.
Haha
MuKu
MuKu
Section Moderator
Section Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by geheimerbauer Tue May 03, 2011 3:24 am

hey i think i was in your guild at this time nuke4life was / is leader I Would play Csro again and want to ask you have you a place for a lvl 1 char

I Think i will make a warrior PlZ answer me fast Very Happy

Im German 16 Years old by the way Very Happy

MfG
geheimerbauer
geheimerbauer

Number of posts : 2
Silk : 4745
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by CapriCorN Tue May 03, 2011 5:15 am

geheimerbauer wrote:hey i think i was in your guild at this time nuke4life was / is leader I Would play Csro again and want to ask you have you a place for a lvl 1 char

I Think i will make a warrior PlZ answer me fast Very Happy

Im German 16 Years old by the way Very Happy

MfG

Right now we are at 49/50, but I don't think it would be a problem if there would be a person joining before u.
Eventually the guild kind of died, but now most of us are in the main guild of the union we were in (Utopia)
So feel free to PM Nuke4Life, iGod, Nightwarrior, Jumper or me, since we are the most active ones.

I hope to see ya soon Smile
Kind regards,
Cap*
CapriCorN
CapriCorN

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by geheimerbauer Tue May 03, 2011 5:21 am

okey thanks
geheimerbauer
geheimerbauer

Number of posts : 2
Silk : 4745
Registration date : 2011-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down