International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few questions.

+2
Masamune
Bakkun
6 posters

Go down

A few questions. Empty A few questions.

Post by Bakkun Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:53 am

Hello, Some of you may have seen me post around here. So far all of you answer my questions adequately, And quickly. So, In my uncertainty, I'm going to go ahead and ask a few questions. If you can answer even 1, It is ultimately appreciated.

How much SP Should I farm from where I am now, (Lv. 13,) to, when I plan to close my gap up, at 24. I was aiming for 10k, Then farming again somewhere in the thirties or forties. (If it helps, I am a pure int spear, going nuker later on. Which leads to my next question)

What is the best build for a spear nuker? I have heard from a few people that a 7 int 1 str ratio will take out a pure int, and many other classes.

What should I spend most of my SP On? I heard that Lightning nukes are far better than fire, But fire is better physically. This confuses me. But, Many people say the wind walk series, lion shout, and the nukes are all worth it. So, I'm thinking of Heuskal / Fire / Lightning for my main build. What do you suggest?

Again, Thank you. You are all such a wonderful community!

Edit: A few more questions...and a request.

I was following a money making guide found on this forum, And I was looting what I THOUGHT was a botter. I don't know if they were or not but I picked up a shield elixir and I'm afraid that I will be banned for looting a player. (P.S It was on Roc Mountain, By the Guardians or whatever they are called.)

Granemos, Can you move this to Character development, if it is in the wrong section, please? Thank you.

Last edited by Bakkun on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out some stuff.)
Bakkun
Bakkun

Male
Number of posts : 11
Silk : 5558
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

A few questions. Empty Re: A few questions.

Post by Masamune Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:08 pm

- For sp calculating, http://www.nivlam.com/

- Mmm, can't say for sure, but i'd go pure int instead and find a good gear. If you're choosin more def/vitality over dmg, then go s/s, much more balanced i'd say.

- Fire (expect for body flame and maybe fire tower >cant remember names) and Lightning series are a must, but, heuskal skills (magical attack ones) are just for lower lvls. Once you get enough nukes, you should get rid of the heuskal skills IMO.

- Trust me, pickin stuff from other players can't be seen as ilegal or a "bad" action xD. If they werent botting, and didnt pick up the elixir in the time being (25 secs lapse i think), thats their problem. But, there are some things that might annoy them, such as fillin up their pick-up pets on purpouse, etc. altought its a good way to get some cash*cough*heh
Masamune
Masamune

Male
Number of posts : 21
A few questions. Gui1010
Silk : 5684
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by llllllll Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:15 pm

For spear nuker I suggest going hybrid you can go 5-10 Lvls str and it won't affect you that much you will still be strong in pvp's.
As for the elemental classes I'd go: Heuskal, Lightening, Cold.

I know what your thinking cold ewwww....
You would be surprised at how much it'll benefit you.

As a nuker your going to need all the defense you can get Cold gives phy.s increase + mana shield phy asorbtion. A huge bonus in pvp's.

Lightening will be your main source of nukes and speed.

As for gear I would recommend Prot.

Just remember that silkroad was only meant for 2 skill trees and eventually your going to have to sacrifice one of the 3.
llllllll
llllllll
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 371
Job/hobbies : Twiddling my thumbs...
Humor : Green Jello!
Silk : 6192
Registration date : 2008-04-17

http://www.c-sro.eu/wiki/index.php?title=User_talk:Llllllll/&

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire0rb Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:51 pm

if you realy want to be full farmed to lvl 100 you will need about 1.3-1.5 million sp which you wont be able to farm unless you have good freinds which plvl your 1-3months non stop @ ongs
so if this is your first character (and thats i suppose when your new to cSRO) i would farm sp on lower lvls as long as you can bear it cause in higher lvls (60+++) its far more work to sp farm there

7:1hybrid was one of the most powerful builds on lvl 90 cap for pvp but i dont know now, in my opinion when you go full int and spear you will die to easily on higher lvls so normally full int nuker go sword/shield, but its your decision at last

due to the new skills Snow shield, skilling cold is a must, otherwise you will die in pvp instantly (not to forget the phys guard of ice)
so a "normal" nuker build would be cold lvl 80-100, lightning lvl100 and then the 3rd force you can choose, when you wtn spear, you can go spear
and the lightning nukes + imbue dont do so much less dmg than the fire nukes, only bad thing is that you may need the ice nukes in lowerr lvls which do a bit less dmg but you will see in higher lvls how much worth the snow shield is Wink

The gold farming @ roc mountain
you can pick up everything from everyone, you wont get banned for anything or need to feel bad or something
if the person, botter or not, dont wants to pick up the item himself, its free to pick up for everyone otherwise it will disappear with noone helping at all, so have a nice farming Wink

Moved to character development
Fire0rb
Fire0rb
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 937
Silk : 7257
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakkun Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:43 am

Hm. Alright, So I guess I'll pump about 10 levels into Strength, Then pour the rest into intelligence. And then, I'll get the Lightning/Cold Imbues, And put a little into Heuskal. This seems like an Ok build. Only thing that bothers me is 1.5 million SP. affraid And how do I get rid of the current masteries I have now? (I heard about Curst heart, But does it take a long time, or is it difficult? I plan on removing Lv. 5 Fire.)

Also, Being a hybrid spear, with no shield, Should I get Concentration? Should I get Lightning or cold imbue? Both? Should I get the Cold nukes as well? Sorry for so many questions. I REALLY Appreciate every answer you give me.

*Alright, After spending some time looking at what I want to max and what I want to leave out, Thinking about what is absolutely necessary,
Here is what I came up with.

Lv. 100 Lightning mastery, Max thunder imbue (all), Max wind walk (the walks only), Max piercing force (all), Max lightning nuke (all), Max Heavens force.

Lv. 100 Cold mastery, Max Snow shield (all), Cold armor (all), Max Frost guard (all).

The skills I decided on getting later, When I have more SP are: Phantom/Shadow walk, Lion Shout, Concentration, Cold wave, Frost nova. Do you all think this is a good build all together?
Bakkun
Bakkun

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire0rb Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:49 am

you should get lightning imbue for more dmg
removing 5lvl is no problem at all you only need 2-3million gold and 50curst hearts (you should do it later, you can let it for now)

for lower lvls you need cold nukes due to the fact lightning only has one and this wont be enough to farm
you should skill in my opinion lion shout too cause you may need it when 1nuke isnt enough for 1mob (which should be the optimum)

with the sp
till lvl 80 full farmed you need about 300k sp
from 80-100 you need about 1kk
from 100-120 i think when its up we will need 3-6kk^^
this amount is so fucking ridicolous but we cant change it, its the nature of this game

and from lightning you ususally skill all the spells available as a nuker Wink
Fire0rb
Fire0rb
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 937
Silk : 7257
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakkun Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:55 am

Well, I have 1.1m on another server, But it's crowded often so I don't usually play there. But, I have a fresh new character over there, So I could start grinding with him. I'm losing the urge to play though, Due to the amount of effort you need to put into Silkroad to be successful. I'm thinking about just buying plvls or something but that's lazy. I do want friends to talk to though, So fire0rb, or anyone else, Add me on msn =] Luthor13@msn.com
Bakkun
Bakkun

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala l RoCÈýPain Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:32 am

but there is one probleme with snow shield... when u have the last snow shield dont know how much % it'll absorb u cant use it at normal lvling very good because i have probleme with 50% absorbation and the biggest pots are x-large and with this snow shield x-large pots are not very helpfull
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 916
A few questions. Gui1010
Silk : 7004
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Furat Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:38 am

In my opinion Go Light./Cold./Bichon.(100+100+100=300)
and trust me S/S is better than Spear , If u bought a good br shield ( 17+ ) you'll own every one .
Thats in my opinion , i hope i helped
nivlam.com is ur leading for gap,sp,etc.....
Furat
Furat
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 243
Job/hobbies : Soccer, A Winger , a Freekick taker
Humor : You are making the topic nonsense if you are'nt talking abou sro
A few questions. Blank
Silk : 5955
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down