International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS Gold on Ocean(VIP)

Go down

Done WTS Gold on Ocean(VIP)

Post by DixieNormus Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Hello. I would like to offer the opportunity to buy gold from me on OceanVIP server. I know I have low post, but have more posts on elitepvpers. Here is a link to my profile. http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/members/585618-_slimshady_.html My gold prices are listed below. Thanks for looking and hope to do business with you!

Gold is currently In Stock!

100m gold = 7.2 Euros or $10.05 USD

Method of payment

I accept paypal payment only at this time. Once I have recieved the money I will transfer it to my bank account. As soon as the payment clears I will then log into the server and deliver gold to you. Payment clearance can take a few days so be patient. Please note I also have a job and real life to attend to but I can assure you will get your gold in a timely manner.

How to order

Please PM me the personal information below and I will email you with my paypal address.

Real Name First & Last:
Address:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Paypal Address that you will be paying with:
Ingame Character name:

Disclaimer

The gold I am selling comes from buying and reselling items. I do not use goldbots to collect this gold. Gold Prices are subject to change.

[Staff note: OceanVIP is full of filth but this guy is approved. However, if you find evidence about this guy being a liar and do find proofs about him using goldbots please send and report. Be careful, always, especially when buying gold. The c-sro.eu team is not to be taken responsible for scamming.]

Last edited by slimshady on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
DixieNormus
DixieNormus

Number of posts : 49
Silk : 5289
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down