International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS All Kinds Of Avatars ( Must Be In Sets ) for in game gold *Miracle Server

4 posters

Go down

WTS All Kinds Of Avatars ( Must Be In Sets ) for in game gold  *Miracle Server Empty WTS All Kinds Of Avatars ( Must Be In Sets ) for in game gold *Miracle Server

Post by xaviero Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:56 am

I dun sell Glacier avatars...just angel wings, devil wings, halloween sets, chinese wedding set and european wedding set.

*Only On Miracle Server

PM ME in the game = Xaviero
xaviero
xaviero

Male
Number of posts : 32
Silk : 5600
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

WTS All Kinds Of Avatars ( Must Be In Sets ) for in game gold  *Miracle Server Empty Re: WTS All Kinds Of Avatars ( Must Be In Sets ) for in game gold *Miracle Server

Post by GRAnemoS Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:18 am

1. You mean new avatars or you have them already? any blue on them?
If you have them already than post screens with blues added, if are new than say that here.

2. Wrong section

Moved on items
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
WTS All Kinds Of Avatars ( Must Be In Sets ) for in game gold  *Miracle Server Gui1010
Silk : 12641
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

WTS All Kinds Of Avatars ( Must Be In Sets ) for in game gold  *Miracle Server Empty Re: WTS All Kinds Of Avatars ( Must Be In Sets ) for in game gold *Miracle Server

Post by xaviero Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:14 pm

GRAnemoS wrote:1. You mean new avatars or you have them already? any blue on them?
If you have them already than post screens with blues added, if are new than say that here.

2. Wrong section

Moved on items

Sorry...

i dunno where to post, forgive me for that...and no blues...and i dun have them, but i can order for the people in Miracle server...
xaviero
xaviero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala l RoCÈýPain Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:15 am

how can you sell something what you dont own?
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 916
WTS All Kinds Of Avatars ( Must Be In Sets ) for in game gold  *Miracle Server Gui1010
Silk : 7016
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Eifersucht Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:14 am

he buys in item mall then he sells ? ^^
Eifersucht
Eifersucht
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 194
Silk : 5983
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xaviero Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:24 am

Khajuraho wrote:he buys in item mall then he sells ? ^^

Yes, i order in the Webmall and sell in the game...coz i need gold WTS All Kinds Of Avatars ( Must Be In Sets ) for in game gold  *Miracle Server Icon_cool
xaviero
xaviero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala l RoCÈýPain Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:39 pm

lol.. really i wouldnt trust you.
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 916
Silk : 7016
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by xaviero Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:58 am

well...i know it's hard to trust, but if there is a person who would buy it from me, i hope that person will post it here and say that i'm not a scammer...

i'm doing it with my honestly...it's hard to believe my words, but when i have enough gold, i wont sell anymore avatars...

So, i guess in some point if i put my msg here that i'm really selling the avatars then it's useless, all the people are just thinking that i'm a scammer, and what's the point of me to post sth that i really want to sell something just want to earn some cash in the game? thinking about selling 1 or 2 sets of avatar then i'm satisfied.

And if i really did scam people and trying to scam people here, then i would not post something here on the forum, i would have think the other way and i wont type so much things here.

Anywayz...i'm really selling a set of avatars, if anyone who are interest then post it here or pm me in the game, and believe me or not is your choice. But, i will show you the avatar that you want to buy and it's clean, no blues... ( add blues by yourself )

Have a good day everyone! WTS All Kinds Of Avatars ( Must Be In Sets ) for in game gold  *Miracle Server Icon_smile
xaviero
xaviero

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down