International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greece economy 2010

5 posters

Go down

Greece economy 2010 Empty Greece economy 2010

Post by GRAnemoS Fri May 07, 2010 9:41 pm

As everyone knows, i am from Greece, the must beautiful country in the world, with so beautiful mountains, with so nice and blue color sea, with nice ppl and much more.
I feel to write something here about our problems, this forum is not about political or economical things, but as human and Greek man i need to show to everyone here what problems we have as country and not what and how they want to show us to others.

1. In about 30 last years, almost all politicians was there and they still there just to steal our money, to steal money from our country, to make money from our work, at the last they got every years much money for them.

2. When we got in European community they gave us every year much money to make our country much better than was. Our politicians stole much money from these Europeans packets.
They created new streets, highways but contractors who got those works used half materials for those streets just to steal more money, our Government didnt anything about it, the question is why they didnt? the answer is simple, they got money from those contractors to shut up.

3. Last 20 years i remember, almost all Governess gave to us much money, i guess that was to keep us with our mouth closed.

4. Now we have a big economy crisis, because of them, because of everyone stole our money, now comes International Monetary Fund in our country to impose new taxes, why? because our country have to pay them, they are not here to help us, to save us, but to save their money, thats all.

Now ppl of our country lost their jobs, they get less money, old mans gets less money, taxes on everything are highest, they give us day by day more and more taxes, they try to get from us more and more money, but they never thinks to less their salary, they never said give some money for our problem, they never want to found who politician stole money to take him in prison. They opened account on National bank of Greece for anyone wanna help our country, but they dont give money.

It is the end of our country?
It is the end of Greece?

What Greece has and they want our country for them selfs?

1. Gold: We can get 500mill euro a year and to make spaces for works for 7000 ppl.
2. Geothermal fields: Is like 160k tones oil a year.
3. Oil: 1 bill barrels we can get just from Northwest Aegean.
4. Uranium: 10k tonnes just in North Greece.
5. Lignite: We can get bills from this.
6. Aluminium: We are the best country in Europe who products aluminium.
7. Bauxite: Greece is the bigest country in Europe who has bauxite, bauxite use to create airplanes, electrical appliances, etc.
8. Manganese: Greece is the only country in Europe who has manganese in our subsoil.
9. Nickel: Greece is the only country in Europe who has nickel in our subsoil.
10. Smiktites: Greece the second country in the world who has smiknites in our subsoil.
11. Magnesium: We export to all the world and we got the 46% of the market in all the world.
12. Chromite: Greece is the only country in Europe who has chromite in our subsoil.

After all these can someone say to me why we have economic crisis?
We can have much money as country, every human in our country can have 96.000.000.000 $ but we dont have anything, because of our politicians.

I found something on Youtube, just type on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/WorldIssues2000#p/c/FBD7EFAE8BE4F748/0/rH6_i8zuffs here are 12 videos about their econimic crisis, guess what, everything are the same like in our country.
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
Greece economy 2010 Gui1010
Silk : 12629
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Greece economy 2010 Empty Re: Greece economy 2010

Post by GRAnemoS Fri May 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Some videos from youtube about it.

Statistics
We have 10337 registered users
The newest registered user is supermancito

Our users have posted a total of 34083 messages in 4674 subjects
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of International Silkroad Forum on your social bookmarking website
Ads