International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Install Chinese Language Pack on Vista (If you don't have ultimate or business)

Go down

How to Install Chinese Language Pack on Vista (If you don't have ultimate or business) Empty How to Install Chinese Language Pack on Vista (If you don't have ultimate or business)

Post by Rochii Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:10 pm

As i found out you can't official install language packs on any Vista that isn't Ultimate or Business. After a bit of searching i have a way to install them. This program is not a Microsoft program so of course download at your own risk, but it seems like a genuine site :p

Step 1:

First you will need to download a program called Vistalizator which can be found at the official site here:
http://www.froggie.sk/download.html

How to Install Chinese Language Pack on Vista (If you don't have ultimate or business) Guide_12

Step 2:

Once you have downloaded Vistalizator you now need to download the Chinese language pack. On the same page Choose the SP option that applies to you (If you don't know you can right click on my computer and go to properties it will have the Service Pack there).

How to Install Chinese Language Pack on Vista (If you don't have ultimate or business) Guide_14

Next Pick the language pack you wish to install, in this case being Chinese (Simplified).

Step 3:

Now we have everything we need all we have to do is install it. You can move Vistalizator to wherever you wish.

Now run Vistalizator and of course click on Add Languages.
How to Install Chinese Language Pack on Vista (If you don't have ultimate or business) Guide_16

Now Find the path where you downloaded the Chinese language pack to and click open. Now just wait for the file to convert and install. You can choose Internal or express install i just went with express. Now you have the Chinese language pack installed Smile

Rochii
Rochii

Male
Number of posts : 14
Silk : 5101
Registration date : 2010-06-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum