International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"the Silk road Fable" NPC and the monster want the words which said to everybody

Go down

"the Silk road Fable" NPC and the monster want the words which said to everybody Empty "the Silk road Fable" NPC and the monster want the words which said to everybody

Infinite universe, every possible strange thing. The human wants to be able sharply to make the profound impression to the human, the monster also wants sharply to be able to bring intensely to the human shocks the feeling. "the Silk road Fable" like in the picture beautiful scene, everywhere is scattering each kind strange and the sharp incomparable biology----Perhaps some cannot be called the biology, because they not necessarily are living. However they are also the biology, because they to play family's injury are solid ......

Today, together has a look at these to scatter the words which in each place world's sharp NPC and the monster wants to say in "the Silk road Fable"! Do not smile the belly has hurt oh ......

White snake lark: Actually I am very lonely I to advocate create the personnel to be decided in B6, which can't go ......

Scarecrow: I should result in most to receive persecute the prize? Your which hasn't, bullied me?

Chang An city willow eyebrows: The old lady is also the regular five-star hotel which pays taxes according to regulations, the result? Three years! An old lady customer has not received, as soon as your these
play the family to see me, asked: “eldest sister, ask how the bandits and thieves village does walk?”I should take a best benevolence to reward!

Persian merchant Iraq Sack: The father does business, old is buckled by Chang An emperor nearby the special product shop has stood for 3 years, moreover a business does not have, the cargo which comes and goes is for that bird person Zhao mountain, I am jealous! Puts me to go back quickly!

Xu Anhu: You have any matter, looks for king Great Yuan! You must fill die I!!

Cien Temple master decides brightly: Amida Buddha! I am become monk works as buddhist priest, the host creates the personnel not to be really insincere, is called me to take a broom, has swept three year place,
has my strain of lumbar muscles, been able to trade individual?

Tiger female: I do not come out, you were shouting as soon as the loudspeaker is called me tiger MM to be possible I to come out you how to take the knife to chop me! You kill me from 20 years old, now the 100 years old, have not called a halt! I only come out to make the push-up!

Punishment day: China has the words which the sentence curses at people, described that the person not long eye, looked the thing was not careful is called “the eye long on the navel” I to want to ask the host created the personnel, I incurred you to annoy you, why on my eye long navel?

Earth ghost: I thought that my honor was most magnificent! Ha, a crowd does not know good from bad the fellow, just reached 20 years old to ride the camel to come, had not thought quickly to entrance time has me?

Female ice soldier: Eldest brother eldest sister, I has killed your several chapter of apologies to the same year! But you cannot such bully the human! Leads your little brother younger sisters to bully me daily,
leads them to promote, you made money, to kill have also killed, how made money minute my half?

Mammoth snowman: I pledged to the day! That is only the sound which I walk stroll in the snow! Who said again is I breaks wind, am I anxious with who!

Statue ghost: Heh heh, I am in the fable bird person, embarrassed!

Ahl Asia black hawk: I protested! I uncover punish Kina the boy! I knew that he went to the barber shop to dye the red hair, changed external appearances only!

Master Xuan Zang: West the white fine horse, the hoof faces, carried on the back the tang dynasty pilgrim monk to be right with three apprentices, three apprentices? The Wukong, how have you for teacher's losing in Dunhuang, rescued I!

Monkey king: Skilled worker, each Gu Ge! Lao Sun is caught in the Hetian east gate by the human the recruit, is hit daily, is also more miserable than you!

The ghost lives the flower: I used the tree root in the HT entrance to assassinate many people, but many people were called me to kill him intentionally unexpectedly several hundred times, good tired!

Cocoa Lu: Who who am I the quickest runs annoy my me to run stab to death your you not to be able to escape!

Luo Mafeng: We might be miserable, was by all day a group P crowd of second big piece, when you I was the sand storm ......

Gram Bellows: My body quickly is flushed by the rain water rottenly ......

Captain Ivy: My ship?

The ruins special product merchant amber depends on: This stone I used the magnifying glass to look at more than 1 year, did not know is valuable, but also some group of people always depended in my room do not walk

Pursues the eternal goat: Just was born since me, the people saw that I must always act indecently I, what said that must explode my seminal fluid (GM to say obviously is the ichor ......)

Evil spirit person Satan: The respect for elders care for the young is the traditional virtue, I was 90 advanced age old people, but is also beaten severely daily by the human, said the past put me to exit, to put me to exit!

Locker: This year Beijing Olympic Games' sponsor facility bird nest is refers to my bird nest design, I was honored that very!

Author: Is lost the name
《丝路传说》NPC和怪物想对大家说的话
大千世界,无奇不有.人要犀利才能给人留下深刻的印象,怪物也要犀利才能给人带来强烈的震撼感.《丝路传说》如画的美景中,到处都散落着各种奇异而犀利无比的生物----也许有的根本就不能叫生物,因为它们不一定活着.然而它们又是生物,因为它们对玩家的伤害是实实在在的……

今天,就一起来看看这些散落在《丝路传说》各处世界中的犀利型的NPC与怪物想说的话吧!别把肚子笑疼了哦……

白蛇白灵:其实我很孤单 我被主创人员定死在B6,哪都不能去……

稻草人:我应该得个最受迫害奖吧?你们哪一个,没有欺负过我?

长安城柳眉:老娘也是照章纳税的正规五星级酒店,结果呢?三年了!老娘一个客户都没接到,你们这些玩家一见到我,就问:“大姐,请问盗贼村怎么走?”我该拿个最佳善心奖了吧!

波斯商人伊萨克:老子是来做生意的,被长安皇帝老儿扣在特产店旁边站了3年了,而且一点生意没有,来来往往的货物都是给那个鸟人赵大山的,我眼红啊!快放我回去!

许安虎:你们有什么事,找王大元去!你们要灌死我啊!!

慈恩寺法师定慧:阿弥陀佛!我是出家当和尚的,主创人员真不厚道,叫我拿个扫把,扫了三年的地了,我都腰肌劳损了,能不能换个人?

虎女:我不出来的时候,你们喊着喇叭叫我虎MM可我一出来你们怎么就拿刀砍我啊!你们从20岁就杀我,现在都100岁了,还不停手啊!我只是出来做俯卧撑的!

刑天:中国有句骂人的话,形容人不长眼睛,看东西不仔细叫做“眼睛长在肚脐眼上了”我想问问主创人员,我招你惹你了,凭什么在我眼睛长肚脐眼上?

土鬼:我觉得我个人的荣誉是最辉煌的了!哈哈,一群不知好歹的家伙,刚满20岁就骑上骆驼来了,没想到快到门口的时候有我吧?

女冰战士:大哥大姐,我向当年杀过你们几回道歉!可是你们不能这么个欺负人啊!天天带着你们的小弟小妹们来欺负我,带他们升级,你们赚钱,杀也就杀了,赚了钱分我一半如何?

猛犸雪人:我对天发誓!那只是我走路踏雪的声音!谁再说是我放屁,我跟谁急!

石象鬼:嘿嘿,我就是传说中的鸟人,不好意思!

阿尔亚黑鹰:我抗议!我揭发落基那小子!我知道他是去理发店染了红毛,就改头换面的!

玄奘法师:白龙马,蹄儿朝西,驮着唐三藏跟着仨徒弟对了,仨徒弟呢?悟空,你怎么把为师的丢在敦煌了,救我啊!

猴王:师傅,各顾各的吧!老孙在和田东门被人抓壮丁,天天被打,比你还惨啊!

鬼生花:在HT门口我用树根暗杀了好多人,不过竟然有好多人故意叫我杀死他几百次,好累啊!

可可鲁:我是跑的最快的 谁惹我 我跑过去戳死你 你准逃不掉!

罗马蜂:我们可惨了,整天就是被群P群秒一大片,你们当我是沙尘暴啊……

克贝洛斯:我身体都快被雨水冲烂了……

艾维船长:我的船呢?

遗址特产商人珀依:这块石头我用放大镜看了1年多了,还是不知道值不值钱呢,还有一群人总赖在我房间里不走

追求永恒的山羊:自从我刚出生,人们见到我总是要猥亵我,说要爆我的精液(GM明明说的是灵液嘛……)

魔人撒旦:尊老爱幼是传统美德,我都是90高龄的老人了,还天天被人痛打,说的过去嘛放我出去,放我出去啊!

洛克:今年北京奥运会的主办场馆鸟巢就是参照我的鸟巢设计的,我感到十分荣幸啊!

作者:佚名
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
"the Silk road Fable" NPC and the monster want the words which said to everybody Gui1010
Silk : 12632
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit