International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for an english speaking guild on Golden Age

4 posters

Go down

looking for an english speaking guild on Golden Age Empty looking for an english speaking guild on Golden Age

Post by Ghahahaha Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 am

hi, i get bored since i got no one to talk to so i was hoping i could get into a guild. btw i got a friend too so guild should have at least 2 slot. thank you
Ghahahaha
Ghahahaha

Number of posts : 1
Silk : 5058
Registration date : 2010-07-01

Back to top Go down

looking for an english speaking guild on Golden Age Empty Re: looking for an english speaking guild on Golden Age

Post by GRAnemoS Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 am

GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
looking for an english speaking guild on Golden Age Gui1010
Silk : 12625
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

looking for an english speaking guild on Golden Age Empty Re: looking for an english speaking guild on Golden Age

Post by Arrows Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:05 am

I am looking too for a guild,but it seems i can;t join because i am just lvl 36 and it's seems i am too low...Lol,they forgot that they were low lvl themselfs when started...
Arrows
Arrows

Number of posts : 3
Silk : 4801
Registration date : 2011-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldiLocks Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:35 am

Arrows wrote:I am looking too for a guild,but it seems i can;t join because i am just lvl 36 and it's seems i am too low...Lol,they forgot that they were low lvl themselfs when started...

Then start your own. That is what I did when I could not find one on my server to join. In 1 week it was full and almost lvl 5 now. My task was to weed out the n00b and other junk that for some reason has one again started to flood back to cSRO. I just hope the ones i kicked go back to what ever version they were playing before hand. This is cSRO for chinese players.... we are guests here and if we do not behave a ip ban only take a few mins to apply.

Goldi
GoldiLocks
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any
Silk : 7742
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrows Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:05 am

I am grateful for chinese people that didnt make Csro private just for them.In this way i can play an old version of iSRO when there were no goldbots and everyone was playing with pleasure...I will listen your advice and will make my own guild.Thank you for replying in such a short time.

Regards,Liviu.
Arrows
Arrows

Number of posts : 3
Silk : 4801
Registration date : 2011-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldiLocks Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:24 am

Arrows wrote:I am grateful for chinese people that didnt make Csro private just for them.In this way i can play an old version of iSRO when there were no goldbots and everyone was playing with pleasure...I will listen your advice and will make my own guild.Thank you for replying in such a short time.

Regards,Liviu.

It maybe hard on a server like Golden Age... where most people are lvl 100+ .... I wish you luck with it! If you ever change servers let us know!
GoldiLocks
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any
Silk : 7742
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down