International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne

Go down

Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne Empty Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne

Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne 20108171894180

Name: Anne server: Strolling in the snow

Role name: Demon girl

Height: 168CM age: 22 constellations: Market capitalization

Hobby: The dance sings the piano net to tour

City: Liaoning Shenyang

Words which said to everybody: Silk road's brothers sisters everybody is good, I also am counted am 05 levels always play the family. The midway left

,But other game basic cannot confuse I, I will play the silk road! I will arrive with the silk road finally, forever support the silk road!

"the Silk road Fable" the young person bestows on the active address: http://www.srocn.com/sroEvent/trueMM/

Cotton rose, fresh gorgeous, leaves the silt not to dye, but observes far but cannot profane plays, our commonly used it describes the fresh refined beautiful female. 66 year preceding classics romantic love comedy movie "Fresh and beautiful", is exquisite by water ballet's rhythm, contrasts beautiful and the soul-stirring love by the cotton rose tender and beautiful desire drop.

66 years later, another beautiful cotton rose welcomes the water to raise, this flower is strolls in the snow beautifully plays family - - Anne, likes the silk road, the love dancing, love Nanmen PK, also likes being outstanding itself, she is not the celebrity. Whose speaking on another's behalf isn't, she and you are the same, she is 05 year silk road always plays the family, today enchanting this present existence, just likes fresh and beautiful arrives at your side.

In hot dance's Anne, the vigor four shoot!!

Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne 1

Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne 2

Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne 6
爱丝路 爱舞蹈 N0.67号红颜——安妮

Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne 20108171894180

姓名:安妮 服务器:踏雪

角色名:精灵女孩

身高:168CM 年龄:22 星座:狮子座

爱好:舞蹈 唱歌 钢琴 网游

所在城市:辽宁 沈阳市

对大家说的话:丝路的兄弟姐妹们大家好,我也算上是05级的老玩家。中途离开了

阵,可是别的游戏根本迷不住我,我就会玩丝路!我会跟丝路走到最后,永远支持丝路!

《丝路传说》红颜赋活动地址:http://www.srocn.com/sroEvent/trueMM/

芙蓉,清新艳丽,出淤泥而不染,可远观而不可亵玩焉,我们常用其形容清新脱俗的美丽女性。66年前一部经典浪漫爱情喜剧片《出水芙蓉》,以水上芭蕾的韵律优美,以芙蓉般娇艳欲滴来烘托美丽而荡气回肠的爱情。

66年后,又一朵美丽的芙蓉迎水升起,这朵花就是美丽踏雪玩家——安妮,爱丝路、爱舞蹈、爱南门PK,也爱秀出自己,她不是什么名人。不是谁的代言,她和你一样,她是05年的丝路老玩家,今日妖娆现身,犹如出水芙蓉般来到你的身边。

热舞中的安妮,活力四射!!

Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne 1

Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne 2

Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne 6
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
Likes the silk road liking dancing N0.67 number young person - - Anne Gui1010