International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing trades

3 posters

Go down

Doing trades Empty Doing trades

Post by joeygopie Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:30 pm

I just felt the need to write and warn anyone who wants to attempt to do trades above one star on this server. I have done many high star trades on many routes and I feel that I can make an assessment of which routes are safe:

Jang-Donwhang: quick,easy and painless. Barely a think goes wrong but you should be on the lookout for any stray mobs or the rare theif.

Donwhang-Hotan: Theives barely scout this route because it is rather long and there are not that many people who go from hotan to donwhang.

Hotan-Samarkand: You need to be careful here. It is rather long and there are a lot of people grinding or delvling. It is difficult if not impossible to leave hotan without being spotted. On the Samarkand side the we didn't have any difficulty but the hun shooters and the golems were a bit annoying.

Samarkand-Constantinople: Now while this is a long route, it is usually very uneventful. The usual annoyance being the wolves and the regular low level theives trolling for any traders who are not accompanied by hunters. This time however.....we got spotted by the theif guild Sad long story short.......a lvl 101+ tracked us and we thought we could handle them but...........well we got the stuffing rippied out of us by about 15 level 100+ chinese thieves. YEAH. Wasn't pretty we saw them coming and then next thing i know we all died and ended up and our various respawn cities. Normally it is safe but I would be wary. That thief guild is tough and if you see them you should just turn around and hope to the creator that you get to a safe zone fast enough.
joeygopie
joeygopie

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : watching the sky
Humor : fam guy
Doing trades Gui1010
Silk : 5385
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Doing trades Empty Re: Doing trades

Post by Sylphy Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Oh hi nerd I take it that's you.

Since this is exactly what happened to me and Nerd yesterday. Went from Jangan to Cons 2 hour trade almost to cons and BAM random level 110 guy from THEIF union appears. He decided to call his buddies 2 minutes later a army of thieves arrive and we get steam rolled. xD

Oh well trading is fun so we're gonna try again anyway.
Sylphy
Sylphy
Normal member
Normal member

Male
Number of posts : 375
Job/hobbies : School
Doing trades Gui1010
Silk : 6467
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bubuguai Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:50 am

Most times the ppl gets raped near the citys. Cus there are only a few ways in and out. I am thief and it is to much work for me to walk around and search traders (yea i know i am a lazy thief). The most time i am waiting near the citys doing pvp etc. If i see a trade then it wont take 1 minute and i have some buddys with me. Well you know what happens to the traders and hunters Wink

Be careful near the city Gates...
bubuguai
bubuguai
Amost Administrator
Amost Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 199
Job/hobbies : Mechatronic technician
Humor : Silence! I KILL YOU!!!
Doing trades Gui1010
Silk : 5633
Registration date : 2009-09-29

http://bubuguai.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylphy Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:59 am

We weren't near gates though. Sad

We were by the amphitheater. Ivy died like an hour ago so there was no reason a level 110 was there lol. Oh well though it was a fun trade while it lasted! Razz
Sylphy
Sylphy
Normal member
Normal member

Male
Number of posts : 375
Job/hobbies : School
Doing trades Gui1010
Silk : 6467
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by joeygopie Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:42 am

I think he was plvling at ongs or something. I don't know when we were spotted but at least it was quick and painless.
joeygopie
joeygopie

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : watching the sky
Humor : fam guy
Doing trades Gui1010
Silk : 5385
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content