International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PROJECT-GUILD]NEW on Kingscraft(old OCEAN/Cavalry) ChoosenOneS

3 posters

Go down

[PROJECT-GUILD]NEW on Kingscraft(old OCEAN/Cavalry) ChoosenOneS Empty [PROJECT-GUILD]NEW on Kingscraft(old OCEAN/Cavalry) ChoosenOneS

Post by GaymaxSux/TearsOfDevil Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:08 am

hi,im back here bounce
im trying now to do a new guild on kingscraft because i realised something.there are a lot of english or specific languages guilds.but there are 2 categorys:1st is guild whit low lv ppl which dont have union and all go on taxi so no grind pts,no socializations on union chats etc
2nd is that kind of guilds which have ppl 101 but they are 24/7 afk and in most happy happy time is 23/7 and in that hour he talking on chat(nothing important) or unstucking his bot,change set etc

SO I TRY SOMETHING NEW.
I WANT TO CREATE A GUILD WHIT LV 60 CHARS(BC AT THAT LV IS 60% CHANCES THAT PPL TO CONTINUES HIS CHAR AND THAT GUY IS ACTIVE TOO IS A HANDFULLY LV FOR ALL REAL PLAYER-WHO CANT HAND IT,THEY SHOULD QUIT),OFC WHIT ENGLISH SPEAKERS BUT WHIOUT SCAMMERS,HACKERS,NOOBS(LIKE ALMOST TURKS-NO OFFENCE FOR THE REST(LIKE 5%)) AND THE MOST IMPORTANT,NO AFK-ers.
Guild will be named ChoosenOnes,i will be the master and im waiting you.now i have 89 whit gap9 and i lv very hard.but after that i go whit gap0 untill 100(for that quest) and i will try to invite then some high lv if they dont want to join now when im 89.
I want only active ppls.im online 7/7 days and like 5h and im afk only like at night sometime....
i know not everyone can be 7/7 days online but 3-4/7 is in off.is ok if somebody is lik 20 years old and he work and isnt so active.but i want in the day when is online to be not afk.
IJUST LEFT RedAlert GUILD BECAUSE OF LOW ACTIVITY AND 80% AFK-ERS.NO OFFENCE FOR THAT PPL BUT IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING BETTER FOR ME.
i dont want pll to come in my guild to ask for plv.bc the answer is no.u have to work by yourself.
and a IMORTANT rule is the methonds for giving autority like join and union(maybe guild storage or notice too).there will be like a "formula" lv,activity(online),activity(events,BattleArena,partys,I hope Fortress too etc.)etc.i wont giving autority for things like friendship,help you gived me and so on.bc i want all be the same.
Now in guild are ME(GaymaxSux-dont call me gay),BurnDown lv70(my wizz used for my farmers),IronSphynx(warrior farmer-2M sp needed),UrNightmare(wizz farmer-2M sp needed),HolyNoise(brothers farmer-1m sp needed),Andrey2010(1 friend which farm too.but he doing it on my pt so depends by me).
SO IF YOU JOIN IN MY GUILD,DONT LEAVE IT SO FAST.WAIT UNTILL IT STARTS TO WORK,CUZ IF YOU LEAVE HOW U CAN SAY TO OTHER PPLS TO JOIN IN IT-U HAVE TO SUPPORT IT TOO(ONLY WHIT JOINING).BUT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN BUT U WAIT UNTILL IT WORK FINE.DONT DO IT-JOIN NOW AND HELP ME AS I SAID BEFORE.

if you want to join pm me on GaymaxSux or leavea me a message
i hope this didnt will be moved in trash whit my dream bc of mod/admin or bc of too litle ppls who dont want a almost perfect guild bc they are lazy
GRA pls styck it and/or let me bump it 1 time per day cheers
whit a good dream in mind,your GaymaxSux Very Happy
see you ingame Razz

Last edited by GaymaxSux on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
GaymaxSux/TearsOfDevil
GaymaxSux/TearsOfDevil
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : WebMaster and AgressiveInlineSkater
[PROJECT-GUILD]NEW on Kingscraft(old OCEAN/Cavalry) ChoosenOneS Gui1010
Silk : 5301
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.sroplanet.hostoi.com/

Back to top Go down

[PROJECT-GUILD]NEW on Kingscraft(old OCEAN/Cavalry) ChoosenOneS Empty Re: [PROJECT-GUILD]NEW on Kingscraft(old OCEAN/Cavalry) ChoosenOneS

Post by GRAnemoS Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:52 am

You can bump it if u like once a day, but only if u see this topic on second page.
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
Silk : 12625
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

[PROJECT-GUILD]NEW on Kingscraft(old OCEAN/Cavalry) ChoosenOneS Empty Re: [PROJECT-GUILD]NEW on Kingscraft(old OCEAN/Cavalry) ChoosenOneS

Post by GaymaxSux/TearsOfDevil Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:14 pm

ok thanks
GaymaxSux/TearsOfDevil
GaymaxSux/TearsOfDevil
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldiLocks Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:37 am

*BUMPS G* Tee hee OPz.... but good luck with your plan... I been trying to get something like that for a long time... it usually works for a few days and then just fails..
GoldiLocks
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any
Silk : 7742
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by GaymaxSux/TearsOfDevil Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:32 am

thx goldi.ill not give up so easy..i have time to loose^^,bc i dont have any other guild to join atm
GaymaxSux/TearsOfDevil
GaymaxSux/TearsOfDevil
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down