International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am a woman to enjoy special privileges of the Silk Road Festival opens crush | 我是女人享特价 丝路开启美眉节日特权

Go down

I am a woman to enjoy special privileges of the Silk Road Festival opens crush | 我是女人享特价 丝路开启美眉节日特权 Empty I am a woman to enjoy special privileges of the Silk Road Festival opens crush | 我是女人享特价 丝路开启美眉节日特权

Amelie, women love fashion! Woman Festival, a festival dedicated all women. Kwong Tak Tong today launched a number of holiday promotions of goods, at 14:00 on March 8th, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. on March 11 to, mischievous, dark gold and black wing feathers special Brahma must sell 199.95 yuan; dark woman fashion empire Duke Special section for only 149 yuan;One Piece, selling only 99.9 yuan special holy monster; Halloween set, lamp sold only 84.95 yuan special blessing.2011 on 3 March 7, at 16 : 00 to 2011 on 3 March 8 at 16 : 00 , all chat ( 5 months) special 0.9 million.

Fireworks 80 super more packs installed for only 0.4 yuan.Hope a lot of specials give the majority of women gamers did not like the feeling, not like surprises!

Click to go to specials page Guangde Church purchased:
http://passport.srocn.com/shop10/index.asp

Beautiful clothes so you can tell the world, women section today, my greatest! Can not make me unhappy, only allow you to appreciate me, praise me!

天使爱美丽,女人爱时尚!女人节,一个所有女性专属的节日。广德堂即日推出多款商品节日促销, 2011年3月8日14:00至3月11日14:00,恶作剧、暗金黑翼和梵天绝翎特价只卖199.95元;暗夜帝国公爵时装女人节特价仅售149元;海贼王、圣洁妖精特价只卖99.9元;万圣节套装、神灯的祝福特价只卖84.95元。2011年3月7日 16:00 至 2011年3月8日 16:00,全体聊天(5个)特价0.9元。

更有80个装超级烟花礼包仅售0.4元。希望诸多特价商品能给广大的女性玩家带来不一样的感受,不一样的惊喜!

点击进入广德堂特价商品页面购买:
http://passport.srocn.com/shop10/index.asp

美丽的衣装让你可以如此的告诉全世界,女人节的今天,我最大!不可以让我不开心,只允许你们欣赏我,赞美我!
GoldiLocks
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any
I am a woman to enjoy special privileges of the Silk Road Festival opens crush | 我是女人享特价 丝路开启美眉节日特权 Gui1010
Silk : 7737
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit