International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking

Go down

The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking Empty The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking

t faster runs! Died of exhaustion の! 06 year that winter, I entered the net which made me to be lost in a reverie to tour the world finally! 3D only beautiful picture! The light background music passed the thick national customs! "Silk road Fable" all like dreamland general perfect.

Civil and military complete in both plays the silk road, more belle-letters, capture, the more game news much in the silk road literature society:

http://bbs.srocn.com/list.asp?boardid=24
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking Hu2pl1gbThe dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking 0u7vfmv5
At that time, played game's friend with me to bring directly together me to Kara Kunlun Mountains. At that time most let me feel what was excited was Kara Kunlun Mountains that kind of icy cold world, really made one praise to the heavens!
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking Medium

Looked again inside the character, the knife, the gun, the shield, sword various modelling, pass through the Tang Dynasty as if. The man is keeping the good looks and graceful manners long hair, female like noble concubine the version is being sparse the attractive chignon. Follows a prescribed pattern the manufacture fine Tang Dynasty
character role compared to these at sixes and sevens cartoon type character, magnificent many.
And, what most pleasantly surprised is - - the silk road is one section does not have the professional boundary game, so long as you thought that in a role, you may be the hand takes the broadsword to show disdain for the independent warlords Guan Yu, or is the hand takes the sword shield to attack a city plunders wise Liu Bei, also or is a hand takes the big bow to bend the bow shoots the vulture Yang Guo, this all ......Let me return to the ancient times as if, becomes chivalrous person who ten thousand people admired, I have been infatuated with this section of game gradually, henceforth day and night has stepped travel of the silk road ......
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking Pqb62jzb

Too likes this game, therefore I led a dormitory person with that person of roommate two people to play this game.
Remembered that the computer had not popularized at that time, we are go to the Internet bar to play, simultaneously, also turns over to, if you know me, definitely will discover that row will play the same game's position, a person of front package of smoke, bottle of black teas. However accidentally also has not the harmonious picture to come out, I hit slightly blame the attribute good spot equipment, will bellow, annoyed the entire Internet bar person stared at me to look, facing the unusual judgment I happy good long while, then sent under cigarette congratulations for the roommate.
At that time we are mainly go to Dunhuang to practice the level, 3 hours get down in pocket's goods are Man Man, then go back repair the equipment cleaning up cloth wrapper. For several elixirs we play a finger guessing game, for a high attribute equips us to be happy, for a PK victory we use the loudspeaker to show off.

At that time runs business profit is really very big!
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking 02psoej5

At that time bandits and thieves to were not wildly good. Many always play the family to see after this chart, certainly will be filled with emotion. This is bandits and thieves, this is the silk road runs business pleasure, this is the genuine tiger's den mountain toll station!
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking MediumThe dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking Medium

For once a promotion and others attacked brutally; In order to add an equipment melancholy or on happy several days; In order to buy some stage prop thrifty daily expenses; For own prestige " the face " ate has been unable to speak out about one's grievances; These have not let me leave it, instead made me to like the silk road, I liked it only beautiful picture, classical character modelling, mischievous lovable imaginary beast. It can let our within the four seas all brothers, can let us for it sad, be happy for it!
Takes any next generation game's enticement facing the friend, I have been such said to them: I do not like looking that the advertisement looks for the game, although plays is pulls the human spirit depending on the propaganda, is attracted by the advertisement semblance, likes the so-called mainstream. Therefore, but looks like I such insider, heavy did not care the net tours the human spirit ranking, Gao Ju on net You Zhi is the impressive on the outside but lacking substance. I care about the game which is only I plays to have the connotation, has the pleasure! Although, I also have many helplesses in the silk road.
Stemming from many reasons, the beforehand friend chose left, but I believed that the silk road was best, was best! Because, he also has the new edition, new team!
Tomorrow! The silk road is also hopeful!
All leaves silk road's friend! Really wished that you return!
All perseveres silk road's friend! Really wished that you are happy!
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking 0wcsnktf

(Reporter Wen \ practice small positive)
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking Gui1010
Silk : 12619
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking :: Comments

GRAnemoS

Post Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:01 pm by GRAnemoS

梦回唐朝——丝路老玩家的幽幽梦呓
跑!跑!快点跑!累死の了!06年的那个冬天,我终于进入了一个令我魂牵梦绕的网游世界!3D唯美画面!淡淡的背景音乐透出了浓浓的中国风!《丝路传说》中的一切都如梦境一般完美。

文武双全耍丝路,更多美文、更多攻略、更多游戏消息尽在丝路文学社

http://bbs.srocn.com/list.asp?boardid=24
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking Hu2pl1gbThe dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking 0u7vfmv5
那时,和我一起玩游戏的朋友直接把我带到了卡拉昆仑。当时最让我感觉兴奋的是卡拉昆仑那种冰凉世界,真的令人叹为观止!The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking Medium

再看下里面的人物,刀、枪、盾、剑各种各样的造型,仿佛穿越回唐朝。男人留着帅气的长发,女的如贵妃版疏着漂亮的发髻。一板一眼制作精美的唐朝人物角色比那些乱七八糟的卡通式人物,华丽许多。

并且,最让人惊喜的是——丝路是一款没有职业界限的游戏,只要你想,在一个角色中,你可以是手拿大刀傲视群雄的关羽,或者是手拿剑盾攻城掠地充满智慧的刘
备,又或者是一个手拿大弓弯弓射雕的杨过,这一切一切的……仿佛让我回到了古代,成为一个万人景仰的大侠,渐渐的,我迷上了这款游戏,从此没日没夜地踏上
了丝路之旅……
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking Pqb62jzb

太喜欢这个游戏,于是我和那人舍友两个人带动了一个宿舍的人玩这游戏。

记得那时电脑还没普及,我们都是去网吧玩的,同时去,同时归,如果你认识我,必然会发现那一排玩相同游戏的位置,一人面前一包烟,一瓶红茶。不过偶然也有
不和谐的画面出来,我打小怪掉了个属性好点的装备出来,会大吼一声,惹的全网吧人盯着我看,面对异样眼光我还是会高兴好半天,然后给舍友一人发一支烟庆贺
下。
那时候我们主要就是去敦煌练级,3个小时下来兜里的物品都是满满的,然后回去修装备清理包袱。为了几个炼金药我们猜拳,为了一件高属性装备我们开心,为了一次PK的胜利我们用喇叭来炫耀。

那时候跑商的利润真的很大!
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking 02psoej5

那时的盗贼猖狂到不行。许多老玩家看到这张图后一定会感慨万千。这才是盗贼,这才是丝路的跑商乐趣,这才是真正的虎穴山收费站!
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking MediumThe dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking Medium

曾经为了一个升级点和别人大打出手;为了加一件装备郁闷或高兴上好几天;为了买一些道具节俭日常开销;为了自己的信誉"面子"吃了哑巴亏;这些没让我离开
它,反而令我更喜欢丝路了,我喜欢它唯美的画面,经典的人物造型,淘气可爱的幻兽。它能让我们四海之内皆兄弟,能让我们为它忧愁、为它开心!

面对朋友拿什么次世代游戏的诱惑,我一直都是这么对他们说:我不喜欢看广告来找游戏,虽然很多游戏都是靠宣传拉人气,被广告的外表所吸引,喜欢走所谓的主
流。所以,而像我这样的知情人,重不关心网游的人气排行榜,高居在上的网游只是虚有其表而已。我关心的只是我玩的游戏有内涵,有乐趣!
虽然,我在丝路里也有许多的无奈。出于许许多多的原因,以前的朋友选择了离开,但是我相信,丝路是最好的,最棒的!因为,他还有新版本,新团队!
明天!丝路还有希望!
所有离开丝路的朋友!真心希望你们回归!
所有坚守丝路的朋友!真心希望你们幸福!
The dream returns to the Tang Dynasty - - the silk road always to play family's spooky sleep talking 0wcsnktf

( 文\实习记者小阳)

Back to top Go down