International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silk road belle-letter - - you protect for me, my also you pray for heavenly blessing

Go down

Silk road belle-letter - - you protect for me, my also you pray for heavenly blessing Empty Silk road belle-letter - - you protect for me, my also you pray for heavenly blessing

If is, I heard.
The story background music, is Wang Fei "Forgiveness". I want to write perhaps the human, he knew that perhaps he did not know.
That year, on the silk road the last friend walked. The boundless huge crowd, is only left over me. I am very at heart sad, altered to own title: It is not suitable leans the sentiment.
I the pass, alone will be sad.
Matches a spar frequently, adds an attribute for the white weaponry. Therefore a person stands frequently in Samarkand's war pledge warehouse there, looks at the digital change, has the joy, has the nuisance. Was occasionally tired was taking a seat. Afterward some friends asked that
I am doing, I said in the number ant.
Accidental one day runs into him. Is putting on the white coattails. Well-mannered appearance.
At this time Jupiter has brushed exactly. I have not seen, as soon as speaks thoughtlessly asked: “what is Jupiter?”
His light chuckle replied: “is only the big turtle.”
My, did not have something to be talked about later again. Continues to pound the attribute earnestly.

Afterward, because of all sorts of coincidences, I thought that can always run into him, sometimes greets, sometimes does not greet. In my war pledge human also gradually many, is a mammoth emerging alliance first, if the fireworks is suddenly beautiful, also dismisses very
quickly. We start the custom to talk of this and that in the pronunciation platform, sing.
One day's, had the ally to have the contradiction with once friend pledge, our person were not many, but united very much, all Man Jihao from Luo river Keshan, from the imperial tomb, came back from Dunhuang Nanmen. Agrees three days later permanent pledge war.
After all people have dispersed, I am very exhausted, because does not have how many bottoms actually at heart. He came to me saying:“did not fear that has me.”
I have smiled: “good.”
That chapter of fight, in the pledge family members the human who ever does not fight my this lose in the warehouse stand guard, loses again for me: “the man fights, the woman keeps to the side.”I have stood for one hour, divided hits has filled, won. He smiles is asking me: “has been all right? I said do not fear.”I had a few words to hold had not said that because had you, therefore the day collapsed down, I did not fear.
Once he asks me, you also remembered that we first time meet?
I smile, remembered naturally.
How will forget.
I approach, maintain the safe distance cautiously. If the dream like paraselenae, is neither friendly nor aloof the flower.
Both of us with are the hegemons, the daily matter are many.
Occasional lively from now on, has the moment to be peaceful, I can select U, looks at me in the good friend, he in not online. If the lamp is shining, was then calm and steady. Also does not disturb, static, close silence.
Opened gave up the rivers and lakes and the landscape shamelessly, he gave Zhao to be sensitive happily, actually worried has given slightly illustrious, drifted has given zhu the son, regretted has given zhi, if.

Yang Guo and the dragonet female has been the deity family companion finally. Perhaps he knew that perhaps he did not know, perhaps he pretends not to know, Cheng Ying and the land
unparalleled throw the completely beautiful springtime for his negative completely youth, Guo Xiangwei he the horizon think of Mr. to never forget; Perhaps he remembered that perhaps he did not remember, once some called Gongsun Lve the girl the life lie in his flash vision. But
he can give, also can only be Qu Qingxiao, three golden needles or some quarter cares.

This in society, too few helping one another in difficult time, too many forget the rivers and lakes.
I did not know that to him, what I act is what kind of role.
We had loved some people deeply. Loves, treats as the mornings and evenings for ever and ever, quan treated as for a while the deep attachment has been loved th, therefore pledged, therefore the wild hope held hand of the child, happiness spends one's last years. Then all have vanished, then we are finally clear, is the matter which for ever and ever how may meet cannot be asked that happy is one kind of how mysterious how frail thing. Perhaps love with happily has nothing to do with, perhaps this life final happiness has nothing to do with moral nature most deep place that person, perhaps the future one day, whose hand we will hold, the life takes care of your pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves completely understood the scenery.
I do not want your pledge, does not want you forever. Actually pledge anything, has not disappeared does not calculate anything, is innate it the home to return. We study are looking pale, studies is not demanding, is studying deep Tibet, buries deeply you, does not hope to
attain Tibet to the years mist and dust place.
Perhaps, we still like this, occasionally will brush past, smile, greeting. Then rushes about respectively.
Perhaps, in the time perpetual flow, we can the line gradually be gradually far ......
I ......Ever does not hope for anything.
You protect for me, my also you pray for heavenly blessing, your hero real man, needs the aspiration ......
Well. (article, names of several cultivated roses fly cotton wool)
丝路美文——你给我保护,我还你祝福
如是,我闻。
故事的背景音乐,是王菲的《宽恕》。我想写的人,也许他知道,也许他不知道。
那年,丝路上最后一个朋友走了。茫茫人海,只剩下我一个人。我心里很难过,将自己的称号改成了:不宜倾情。
我将自己关起来,独自悲伤。
常常配些晶石,给白的武器装备加些属性。于是常常一个人站在撒马尔罕的战盟仓库那里,看着数字变化,有欣喜,有懊恼。偶尔累了就坐着。后来有朋友问我在干嘛,我说在数蚂蚁。
偶然一天遇到他。穿着白色的燕尾服。彬彬有礼的模样。
这时候恰好太岁刷了出来。我还没有见过,就随口一问:“太岁是什么?”
他轻轻笑了答道:“是只大乌龟。”
我唔了一声,再无后话。继续埋头砸属性。

后来,因种种巧合,我觉得总是能遇到他,有时候打招呼,有时候不打招呼。我的战盟里人也渐渐多了起来,先是声势浩大的一个新兴联盟,如烟花般猝然美丽,又很快解散。我们开始习惯在语音平台上谈天说地,唱歌。
有一天,有盟友跟曾经的友盟发生矛盾,我们人不多,但是很团结,所有满级号都从洛克山,从皇陵,从敦煌南门回来。约定三天后永久盟战。
所有人都散了之后我很疲惫,因为心里其实没多少底。他过来跟我说:“不怕,有我呢。”
我笑了:“好。”
那一回战斗,盟里的家人们把我这个从不打架的人丢在仓库站岗,再丢给我一句:“男人打架,女人靠边。”我站了一个小时,分打满了,就赢了。他笑着问我:“没事了吧?我说了别怕的。”我有一句话含着一直没说,因为有你啊,所以就算天塌下来,我都不怕的。
有一次他问我,你还记得我们第一次遇到吗?
我笑,自然记得。
怎么会忘呢。
我小心翼翼地靠近,保持安全距离。如梦如幻月,若即若离花。
我们俩同为盟主,每天事情很多。偶尔的热闹过后,有片刻安静,我会点U,看我的好友里,他在不在线。如果灯是亮着的,便安稳了。也不去打搅,静静的,接近沉默。
张无忌放弃了江湖与江山,他把幸福给了赵敏,却把牵挂给了小昭,把漂泊给了蛛儿,把憾恨给了芷若。

过和小龙女最终做了神仙眷侣。也许他知道,也许他不知道,也许他装作不知道,程英和陆无双为他负尽青春抛尽韶华,郭襄为他天涯思君念念不忘;也许他记得,
也许他不记得,曾经有一个叫公孙绿萼的姑娘把一生停驻在他一刹那的目光里。而他所能给的,也只能是一曲清箫、三枚金针或者某一刻的眷顾而已。

这世间,太少的相濡以沫,太多的相忘江湖。
我一直不知道,对他来说,我扮演的是怎么样的角色。
我们曾经深深地爱过一些人。爱的时候,把朝朝暮暮当作天长地久,把缱绻一时当作被爱了一世,于是承诺,于是奢望执子之手,幸福终老。然后一切消失
了,然后我们终于明白,天长地久是一件多么可遇不可求的事情,幸福是一种多么玄妙多么脆弱的东西。也许爱情与幸福无关,也许这一生最终的幸福与心底最深处
的那个人无关,也许将来的某一天,我们会牵住谁的手,一生细水长流地把风景看透。
我又不要你的承诺,不要你的永远。其实承诺并没有什么,不见了也不算什么,所有的一切自有它的归宿。我们学着看淡,学着不强求,学着深藏,把你深深埋藏,藏到岁月的烟尘企及不到的地方。
也许,我们依然会这样,偶尔擦肩而过,微笑,招呼。然后各自奔忙。
也许,在时间的长河里,我们会渐行渐远……
我……从不希求什么。
你给我保护,我还你祝福,你英雄好汉,需要抱负……
安好。(文、荼蘼飞絮
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
Silk road belle-letter - - you protect for me, my also you pray for heavenly blessing Gui1010
Silk : 12620
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit