International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final crazy! Imperial tomb buried treasure opening magical instrument dream

Go down

Final crazy! Imperial tomb buried treasure opening magical instrument dream Empty Final crazy! Imperial tomb buried treasure opening magical instrument dream

“once some pile filled the buried treasure the valuable box to place in front of me, I do not have the useful key to open, when box vanishing time I only then rude awakening, society most painful matter nothing better than this. If the heaven can give me one to open a time valuable box's opportunity again, I will say: Is my! If wants me to give these 4 characters to add on a deadline, I hope am---------10,000 years!”

This section “the imperial tomb valuable box” the reorganization "Tours west Boast" "Moonlight Small box used when playing yabao", believed that these words are also many play family's aspiration. After imperial tomb Peru shade edition opening, the body hid the innumerable treasure the imperial tomb valuable box to arrive at the silk road kingdom, swung
the body to be “Aladdin” the god lamp common special envoy, played the family assorted desire satisfiedly. Realizes the desire also not to have the necessary expense with all one's heart strength and the monster blood wrestles, also does not need to spend the senseless money, plays the family only to have opens the valuable box's key to be able with ease to obtain in the box buried treasure.

But the imperial tomb played an ace the box already to become the history, the history whether could reappear? The dim moonlight will project to can in the past and between the future the free shuttle mystical box, gathered the livelihood star three is a body's mysterious strength, “the imperial tomb buried treasure” will pull back once more, so long as you had open the valuable box's key, might have that mystical buried treasure.

Click registration imperial tomb buried treasure activity:
http://www.srocn.com/sroEvent/hlbz/index.htm

This imperial tomb buried treasure's appearance will bring what kind of pleasantly surprised? Collects in your hand's imperial tomb key in a big hurry, in the small box used when playing yabao truth makes known by you! The human has the imminent fortune and misfortune, the month has the ups-and-downs. This activity only conducts one time, expired does not wait! Has many plays the family, the opening buried treasure opportunity are more!

What also to be hesitating? Quickly opens this to vainly hope for singularly varied the buried treasure, perhaps first attains “the best quality goods weapon”, “the best quality goods pet” is you!

Active rule:

1st, when registration closure, will succeed in the registration game account number in all role stage prop fence's courage key, the smelting trial key, to challenge the key as well as heroic key's quantity carries on the record;

2nd, the basis plays on the family body 4 kind of key's total quantities, may obtain the corresponding quantity in the
homepage the coal key, the coal key may use for on the homepage to open the valuable box;

3rd, the valuable box divides into three kinds, according to needs the key quantity to be different, in the valuable box the treasure value will also have certain change;

4th, registration cut-off time on January 10, 2010, valuable box opening time on January 12, 2010;

5th, this activity's final right to interpret turns over to the Beijing world mold science and technology Limited company to possess.
最后的疯狂!皇陵宝藏开启神器梦想

“曾经有一堆充满宝藏的宝箱放在我面前,我没有用钥匙打开,等到箱子消失的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。如果上天能够给我一个再开一次的宝箱的机会,我会说:都是我的!如果要我给这4个字加上一个期限,我希望是---------一万年!”

段“皇陵宝箱”改编于《大话西游》之《月光宝盒》,相信这段话也是许多玩家的心声。自从皇陵秘影版本开放之后,身藏无数宝贝的皇陵宝箱就来到了丝路王国,
摇身化做“阿拉丁”神灯一般的特使,满足玩家各色愿望。实现愿望也无需费尽心力与怪兽血搏,也无需花费无谓的金钱,玩家只需拥有开启宝箱的钥匙就能轻松得
到盒内的宝藏。

但皇陵开宝箱已经成为历史,历史是否可以重现呢?朦胧的月光投影到能在过去与未来之间自由穿梭的神秘盒子,聚集了日月星三为一体的神奇力量,将“皇陵宝藏”再次拉回,只要你拥有开启宝箱的钥匙,就可以拥有那神秘的宝藏。

点击报名皇陵宝藏活动:http://www.srocn.com/sroEvent/hlbz/index.htm

这次皇陵宝藏的出现将会带来怎样的惊喜?快快收集你手中的皇陵钥匙,宝盒里的谜底由你来揭晓!人有旦夕祸福,月有阴晴圆缺。此次活动只举办一次,过期不候!拥有越多的玩家,开启宝藏的机会就越多!

还在犹豫什么?赶快打开这奇幻梦想宝藏,说不定最先拿到“极品武器”、“极品宠物”的就是你!

活动规则:

1、在报名截止时,会将成功报名的游戏帐号内所有角色道具栏中的勇气钥匙、试炼钥匙、挑战钥匙以及英雄钥匙的数量进行记录;

2、根据玩家身上4种钥匙的总数量,在网页中可获得相应量的黑金钥匙,黑金钥匙可用来在网页上开启宝箱;

3、宝箱分为三类,根据所需钥匙数量不同,宝箱中宝物的价值也会有一定变化;

4、报名截止时间2010110日,宝箱开启时间2010112日;

5、本活动的最终解释权归北京世模科技有限公司所有。
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
Final crazy! Imperial tomb buried treasure opening magical instrument dream Gui1010
Silk : 12620
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit