International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration

Go down

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration Empty I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration

The subtle three-cornered relation will move war's stage, they oppose to the region which is unable to yield, they cannot be separated from each other to save alone, dart business and the thief, they have the difficulties which can not but say, but they also have the tough battle which can not but hit.

"the Silk road Fable" played the family by the most ingenious three kind of occupation relations command to experience the infinite pleasure. But you in acting professional role time actually unavoidably some regrets, because you have chosen when one kind of occupation, the system only then set of professional dressing up choose for you, the occupation installs the only difference is men's and women's difference, this lets many pursues individuality play the family to drop a regret not unavoidably.

As soon as thinks to see the high-level occupation to install? Slightly will arrange today for your to make public brand-new professional coverall, one will be full you the fine sights.

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175523539

The Datang high-level occupation installs - - the bandits and thieves

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175530564

Roman male bandits and thieves high-level professional attire

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175540298

Roman male bandits and thieves high-level professional attire

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175549406
Datang male personal bodyguard high-level professional attire

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175557122

Roman personal bodyguard high-level professional attire

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 20106117565156

Roman personal bodyguard high-level professional attire

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175610899

Datang merchant high-level professional attire

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175619940

Roman merchant high-level professional attire

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175625583

Roman merchant high-level professional attire

Some who from did think that is the most astute merchant? The richest in the world only hires the strongest personal bodyguard; Can some who guarantee, so long as you protect the dart to be absolutely safe, becomes to shake silk road's gold medal personal bodyguard; And which bandits and thieves has to dare to disregard any personal bodyguard's threat, robs merchandises ever does not let slip.

Perhaps you also indefinite own achievement, also or only misses an opportunity to be able to initiate the potential. But this is the need hero's time, "the Silk road Fable" will let you be richer, be stronger, is more maneating, road on the heroic, you have not been able to turn head.
我有我的个性 镖、商、贼高级职业装展示

将微妙的三角关系搬上战争的舞台,他们对立到无法让步的境地,他们又不能脱离开彼此独存,镖商与贼,他们有不得不说的苦衷,而他们也有不得不打的硬仗。

《丝路传说》以最巧妙的三种职业关系令玩家体验到了无限乐趣。但你在扮演职业角色的时候却不免有些遗憾,因为你选择了一种职业时候,系统只有一套职业的装扮供你选择,职业装唯一的区别就是男女的区别,这让许多追求个性的玩家不不免落下些遗憾。

是不是想一睹高级职业装呢?小编今日就将为你曝光全新的职业套装,一饱你的眼福。

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175523539

大唐高级职业装——盗贼

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175530564

罗马男盗贼高级职业装

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175540298

罗马男盗贼高级职业装

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175549406

大唐男镖师高级职业装

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175557122

罗马镖师高级职业装

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 20106117565156

罗马镖师高级职业装

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175610899

大唐商人高级职业装

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175619940

罗马商人高级职业装

I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration 201061175625583

罗马商人高级职业装

有谁自认为是最精明的商人?富甲天下只雇佣最强的镖师;有谁能担保只要你护镖就万无一失,成为名震丝路的金牌镖师;而又有哪个盗贼敢无视任何镖师的威胁,抢夺商货从不失手。

也许你还不确定自己的成就,也或者只差一个机会才能引发潜能。但这是个需要英雄的时代,《丝路传说》将让你更富、更强、更凶悍,英雄之路上,你已不能回头。
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
I have my individuality dart, business, the thief high-level occupation to install the demonstration Gui1010
Silk : 12624
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit