International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The net will pass the district the engine room line to optimize the announcement in the near future

Go down

The net will pass the district the engine room line to optimize the announcement in the near future Empty The net will pass the district the engine room line to optimize the announcement in the near future

The respect silk road fable plays the family:

The silk road fable official receives the net to pass the engine room notice, because for several days the net passes the backbone engine room line to optimize, at the appointed time meets the dilatancy engine
room always to leave the band width, adjusts the internal line, will therefore possibly create the short time network fluctuation, will play the family possibly to appear falls the line, the detention situation
occurrence massively. The telecommunication district is not affected.

The silk road fable team plays the family to each position to express the apology here, the net passes the engine room the operation arrangement truly outside our ability control scope, asks each position to play the family to arrange own political line time, if has the line and the detention situation, please avoid in this time interval carrying on the high difficulty operation, reduces the nonessential question occurrence.
网通大区近期机房线路优化公告

尊敬的丝路传说玩家:

丝路传说官方接到网通机房通知,近几日由于网通骨干机房线路优化,届时会扩容机房总出带宽,调整内部线路,因此可能会造成短时间网络波动,玩家可能会出现大规模掉线、延迟的情况发生。电信大区不受影响。

丝路传说团队在此向各位玩家表示歉意,网通机房的操作安排确实在我们能力掌控范围以外,请各位玩家安排好自己的上线时间,如若发生掉线与延迟情况,请避免在该时段进行高难度操作,减少不必要的问题发生。
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
The net will pass the district the engine room line to optimize the announcement in the near future Gui1010
Silk : 12629
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The net will pass the district the engine room line to optimize the announcement in the near future :: Comments

BitterTasTe

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:54 pm by BitterTasTe

Can you say us, what
mean that exactly?
greets

Back to top Go down

MuKu

Post Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:56 pm by MuKu

i think there are some problems with their Network or servers.
last time i could´nt join the Great Dream server and there was no inspektion, but other servers worked...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down