International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLADER/FIRE/LIGHT or BLADER/FIRE/ICE

5 posters

Go down

BLADER/FIRE/LIGHT or BLADER/FIRE/ICE Empty BLADER/FIRE/LIGHT or BLADER/FIRE/ICE

Post by GoldiLocks Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:21 am

Just thought of this...

A blader with fire/light sub runs fast and tanks like a king.. that is a bit of a no brainer... but in the light group.. Wind Walk Series are great skills to have.. but.. are the Piercing Force, Concentration. Heaven's Force Series really that great to a blader in the end? Because the rest really the rest of the skills are for nukers and or buffs that help out little (i think)... but would it be worth your time to really it trade off moving fast and minor buffs (again i think unless someone can add here) for Frost Guard,Snow Shield and Cold Armor and simply use drugs and/or getting bard buffs when you can. (hey euros with out a bard sub do it so why not a china person). With this in the end you would be getting better defence, and a even better one when dealing with magic users ie nukers/wizards/warlocks and monsters that have magic attacks. Sure there are not a lot up to Roc Mth and The Tomb (just as a wizard user like me we know) but still this is for argument purely. Make for a much stronger blader that can yet again tank ever great monsters and be able to take much more punishment from warriors and wizards? Would this put them above their lighting using counter parts? Also then would ice and fire wall be worth you time.. sure learning 1 is a great option for all the pvpers out there but having both would be great for dealing with all the different builds you can come across. Is it just me? Or have I been thinking about this all wrong when I see that all china build should have light in it. ANy one see this also or is it just me?

Point 2:

Force was ok up till the lvl 80 cap pre euros.. but then people stopped using it for the most part.. the came euros and people started using it again... for things like force archers... my question is WHY? What skills can force offer a pure STR build? I know with a archer harmony has been used and is used to make a circle. Then people just stand in it and pick off mobs 1 at a time in fast spawning area.. but is that all its good for? With INT builds I have seen force be used for debuffs... but they are not as good as warlocks debuffs... unless I am missing something... any one care to share some light on this? Because like many I lost the care for force back in pre euro days and have not given is a second look since, because with wizards and warlocks my interest in pure int or hybrid china builds was lost, and I only know what I read.. has any one used these skills or seen them in use.. of know what ones they learn for big benfits.. again would like to know thanks for sharing!

Thanks Muchly for your Time! ANd thanks for reading my long speal!

D_x

Last edited by GoldiLocks on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To make use my points are correct and clear!)
GoldiLocks
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any
BLADER/FIRE/LIGHT or BLADER/FIRE/ICE Gui1010
Silk : 7746
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

BLADER/FIRE/LIGHT or BLADER/FIRE/ICE Empty Re: BLADER/FIRE/LIGHT or BLADER/FIRE/ICE

Post by CrazyBlader Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Im blader lvl 82 and i think that, blader/Fire/Cold/Light is the best one, but cold at lv 60 and light at lv 40. Because cold at lv 60 give you more magic defense and light at 40 give you the speed buff like if you buy 50% speed drug.

But the best to do is a big farm when you are low lv to get more Sp that you need and when you reach lvl 100 put Cold lv 100 and remove all your light

This is the best for me i think
CrazyBlader
CrazyBlader

Male
Number of posts : 39
Silk : 5834
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

BLADER/FIRE/LIGHT or BLADER/FIRE/ICE Empty Re: BLADER/FIRE/LIGHT or BLADER/FIRE/ICE

Post by Fire0rb Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:47 pm

@blader thingy
its true blader with ice are powerful, more than those with light
but the point is that you will need a LOT of 100% drugs to get along while grinding or whatever you plant to do
and if you go very high snow shield, you will have no mana left, when a wizzard or nuker hits you (absorbs 40%++), so a bit absorption is good but ice lvl 100 would be waste imhO

@2nd thing
You can ask aragorn in our guild about it, he is Light Cold Force nuker with debuffs Wink
Fire0rb
Fire0rb
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 937
Silk : 7257
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldiLocks Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:04 am

good points.. the the debit is still open for me... i think this is why i think i like euros.. less problems in desideing what to skill.. lol...
GoldiLocks
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBlader Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:27 am

Yea maybe you have reason Fireorb but when you are Blader and have snow shield you need to have the first snow shield only ( 20% absorbtion )
CrazyBlader
CrazyBlader

Male
Number of posts : 39
Silk : 5834
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldiLocks Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:33 am

how does frost guard come into play.. does to not also reduce phy and mag damage?
GoldiLocks
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Erinna Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 pm

My blader on ISRO is level 90 FF Bicheon, Fire and Force. And in cSRO I made a warlock wich is 76 by now, so I can tell you exactly the whole story about debuffs ;-)

Force Debuffs:

Force has the Vital spot debuffs of wich the first 2 are unique to Force, in that the decrease Parry and Attack Rating. They only get strong in the very, very high levels. Then you have most of the Euro debuffs added one by one every 10 levels. They are very hard to get at any reasonable level to start with, and the best debuff comes last (at level 90 you will get the Division debuff Finaly). Now the reason to combine this with a STR blader is simple to me. In many cases with Jobs, Fortress War or simple party grind a blader will be the last person alive when shit hits the fan really hard. OMG I used Ress so many times. Creating a Therapy Circle in party grind gives not only you, but the whole party a safe place to buff and gather mobs for the wizz. And debuffs (in my experiance with Blader) almost always work when you try them 2x in a row. So having the debuffs from Bicheon Chains and Force makes them appear far many more times then using just Force alone.

Warlock Debuffs:

They work better because just one reason. Its included in Vampirism as it adds Disease to your target, more often then not, because fully skilled its a degree above what you would grind. Disease makes your target more easely affected by any abnnormal status, to the point I think debuff works 99% of the time (as long as you stay within your grade range).

Debuffs work by grades, not level. This is somewhat confusing when you actualy use them, unless you really know what you are doing. Mobs of a higher grade then your debuffs will resist More then mobs of a grade below you. Exept with Disease, wich (I think) makes the mob count as one grade lower. Also their duration will increase when the mob is a grade lower and decrease from the standart 20 sec when the mobs are higher then your debuffs grade.

My idea is in the end that a Force Blader has a huge advantage to offer to any group activity (including PowerLevel for anyone who does this) and especialy party play at high levels.

Hope this answers some of the more specific questions you might have ;-) If I missed anything ask away Very Happy
Erinna
Erinna
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male
Number of posts : 96
Job/hobbies : Computers, Dancing, Writing, a lot ;-)
Humor : Monty Phyton and the Holy Grail!
Silk : 5900
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstoppable Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:34 pm

i think blader for ultimate def. = bich/fire/cold
killer blader = bich/fire/force or bich/heuk/fire
Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Normal member
Normal member

Male
Number of posts : 379
Job/hobbies : Playing Tennis/ Playing Dota
Humor : Ctrl + W = ???
Silk : 6377
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down