International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese Blader: Ice/Light or Fire/Light? [SOLVED]

3 posters

Go down

Chinese Blader: Ice/Light or Fire/Light? [SOLVED] Empty Chinese Blader: Ice/Light or Fire/Light? [SOLVED]

Post by Zu Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:04 am

First of all, sorry for yet another topic about bladers.

After a long time thinking I came to the conclusion to become a blader. However, as you can see in the title, I have got some question(s) about the trees. (I want to spend as least SP as possible)

Bicheon (max.)/Ice/Light
I will focuss on ice at the moment. So ice has got three useful buffs: Frost Guard Series (active), Snow Shield (active) and Cold Armor Series (passive).
My idea was that maybe the Frost Guard Series can compensate with the Bicheon Force Series (which reduces the shield's physical defence power, but increases the physical attack power). But picking the ice tree leads to a lack of magical defence and more.
With ice I will be able to tank/win against strength build characters.

Bicheon (max.)/Fire/Light
I will focus on fire at the moment. The fire tree has the advantage that it has more buffs to offer, to bladers. -Fire Shield Series (active), Flame Body Series (active), Fire Protection Series (active) and the Flame Devil Force Series (passive).
However, there are no buffs to compensate with the Bicheon Force Series; and since most of the monsters are physical attackers it would lead me to receive more damage.
With fire I will be able to tank/win against int. characters.

So, what would you guys recommend? Bicheon/Ice/Light will use less SP, but it takes away some buffs. Gosh, this post confuses me more and more...

That's it

Last edited by Zu on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Zu
Zu

Male
Number of posts : 68
Chinese Blader: Ice/Light or Fire/Light? [SOLVED] Gui1010
Silk : 5618
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Chinese Blader: Ice/Light or Fire/Light? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Chinese Blader: Ice/Light or Fire/Light? [SOLVED]

Post by GoldiLocks Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:15 am

there is a huge topic on this already... did you see it/read it? In fact I am the one that started it..lol..
GoldiLocks
GoldiLocks
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1160
Job/hobbies : Drinking and Having Fun!
Humor : Any
Silk : 7746
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Chinese Blader: Ice/Light or Fire/Light? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Chinese Blader: Ice/Light or Fire/Light? [SOLVED]

Post by Zu Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:12 am

Your topic; "Bicheon/Fire/Light or Bicheon/Fire/Ice" does not equal to my topic. Though, my topic is a bit lame...
Zu
Zu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala l RoCÈýPain Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:52 pm

My oppinion for a blader you should chose fire because of the dmg and as pur str you need mag def increase. Fire is also good for phy dmg increase (2 skills) one active and one passive. I dont know i think it was something around 16% phy dmg increase with both skills.
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 916
Silk : 7004
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Zu Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Heh thanks,
I will choose fire I guess Very Happy Though, the difference between the damage of fire, light or ice is negligible (for pure strength). And it's 19% physical damage increase, so that's pretty good.
Zu
Zu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tala l RoCÈýPain Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:46 pm

No Problem ^.~ I like to help other ppl ^.^
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Tala l RoCÈýPain
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 916
Silk : 7004
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down