International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is better?

+2
GoldiLocks
Xyselzion
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which is better? - Page 2 Empty Which is better?

Post by Xyselzion Tue May 26, 2009 9:39 am

First topic message reminder :

I just need you opinions:

Which build is better and why?

Wizard + Bard

Wizard + Cleric

And for Wiz skills which ones or combinations do you prefer to have?
Earth
Fire
Lightning
Ice
Xyselzion
Xyselzion
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : Basketball - Console - Outdoors
Which is better? - Page 2 Gui1010
Silk : 5697
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Which is better? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which is better?

Post by cheeky Thu May 28, 2009 3:18 am

GoldiLocks wrote:
i missed this.. and your answer is no.. unless you have npc all your life.... in fact i have/can grind 9 gaped monsters my lvl or more... with recover div is is like insta-pots for euro... if... IF... you happen to get hit.. then recovery div should kick in and heal you life.. and you'll not need hp pots... if you take more then what recovery div can handle then you pots kick in... and if you have ever played a pure int nuker before you should know you can 1 hit any thing that moves so its the same with a wizard... you clear yourself a spot with some multi hit attacks (very easy/fast to do)... and then just keep creaming the mobs as they pop up with spells no running needed in most case.. if you happen to have something spawn on you and your worried about.. just teleport way (you know the spell 90% of people forget they have)... no need to run.... IF you happen to get hit you have 2 HP things that can save your life not just 1... 2-3 giant happen to come after you.. NP... bless + zirk + LC/LT and you can take them down fast as easy... and not even have to worry about your life only time i die from 2-3 giants attacking me.. is 2 or more of them crt me the same time and/or i lagg.. you actually have to worry about your magic/mana more... yup... that is right your mana... i find in a case of multi giants or party battles you use it faster then it heals...in fact i use about 50 HP to 300 MP on this build.. and need vigor only to top up my MP time to time and 25% Vigor grains @ 50 units will do me a week or more grind 5+ hours a day. People say take bard for speed and noise... ok do this and your left with what... ?????????? Ya.... lets take count here.. noise = not needed because your killing monsters as fast or faster then they spawn... so that is a waste.... speed... um... not needed... rember you little spot you created? ya.. you are waiting for stuff to pop up and kill it.. not running around all of SRO... so speed is not need... o wait it is... to get place to place...sooooooooooooo... buy a freaking horse... can not use a horse in the cave or tomb..... buy some drugs... but there a good reason to take a bard sub... you need less farming... u need 2 skills and not a bunch like when u farm a full cleric sub... that is it.... but trust me take bard sub and you'll spend time running from giants... time running and waiting for pots to kick in... i know 100% first hand how this works out when you play solo. In the mean time take the life saving cleric skills and you'll spend more time killing then running I know I do... in fact i have level from 1-72 in 3mths... this would be higher... but... i have had a 5+ gap most of the time just to make farming a little easier and shorter.

Now if any one who reads this can show me a wizard/bard killing not 1 at a time but 3+ giants SAME TIME (key words here SAME TIME) and close if not the same level as them and live.. i'll eat my words.. cuz i know with out bless.. you'll die before you have to time to say "fak me gently with a chain saw" ... unless you have a sun set.. and even then... i do not think that will be enough! so please leave bard to its own class, or a sub for a pure str player, and that will be my final say on this! (would have put all this sooner for yo but i have been busy most of the day)

damn Goldi, you make it all worser than it is ^^

its right that a wizz/bard can´t alive when 3 giants attack, but as i say: you run away come back and attack one after one, ofc you can die sometimes if they are to much giants or/and champions.

AT ALL i dont wanna to say to much, you must know yourself the per´s and the ver´s Wink ^^
cheeky
cheeky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Male
Number of posts : 736
Job/hobbies : occupational therapy
Humor : straight
Silk : 6441
Registration date : 2008-02-07

https://www.youtube.com/user/FelixTsaknakis

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyselzion Thu May 28, 2009 7:46 am

i feel like going for cleric...
no parties for people lvl 50 and lower
they get plvled tho yes...but hmmmm
Xyselzion
Xyselzion
Elite Member
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 161
Job/hobbies : Basketball - Console - Outdoors
Silk : 5697
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum