International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive)

+6
Burningblade
Bey0nd
GRAnemoS
LastMemorieS
Luriah
Aviel
10 posters

Go down

Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive) Empty Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive)

Post by Aviel Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Guild Name-LightKnight
Division 1
Server- Golden Age (GRAnemoS's server)
Guild Level 5
Union- Skyline

I
am looking for people that speak English good. Also you must be
active. If you are offline for 7 consecutive days without a reason you
will be banned. If you can't contact me in-game and want to tell me you will be offline for so many days, just PM me on the forum.

Well since Syl left us and the guild to me i have been cleaning up the guild from inactive players. So there is plenty of slots open.
I hope this will work out and we have a nice guild. This guild will be doing trade runs,plvls and lots of more things.

See ya ingame Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive) Icon_biggrin

EDIT* sorry guys, i will be no longer leader of the guild anymore. Since the problem with lags and dc appeared many people have stopped playing. And i lost alot of members. We will see how it will be in future if everything will settle down with ingame problems.
Greets
Caske

Last edited by Caske on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Guild is dead)
Aviel
Aviel
Normal member
Normal member

Male
Number of posts : 432
Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive) Gui1010
Silk : 6211
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive) Empty Re: Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive)

Post by Luriah Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:14 pm

i want to join ur guild but ur never online when i pm u Sad
Luriah
Luriah

Male
Number of posts : 2
Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive) Blank
Silk : 5594
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive) Empty Re: Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive)

Post by Aviel Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Im usually online after 15:00 GMT+1 Smile
You can try now.
Aviel
Aviel
Normal member
Normal member

Male
Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive) Gui1010

Back to top Go down

Post by LastMemorieS Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:50 pm

I join AciDiCx !If u want u cane pm and me, my nick is - LastMemorieS ! I'm online all day)))
LastMemorieS
LastMemorieS

Number of posts : 4
Silk : 5345
Registration date : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by GRAnemoS Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:16 pm

[Admin Notice]
Change your in forum name as your in game name.
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
Silk : 12632
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LastMemorieS Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:36 pm

I'm sorry but,i cant because  this nick name is already on this forum!change it for me pls! 
LastMemorieS
LastMemorieS

Back to top Go down

Post by GRAnemoS Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:52 pm

LastMemorieS username dont exist, so u can change it as well.
Dont forget after u change it you have to login in our forum with the new username.
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by LastMemorieS Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Sorry, but this user name has already been taken... thats whats happens when i try to change it! GRAnemoS pls change it for me!

EDIT: Thank u!

Last edited by GRAnemoS on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
LastMemorieS
LastMemorieS

Back to top Go down

Post by GRAnemoS Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:16 pm

You had one more account but was inactive with this username.
Now is ok.
Login with new username.
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bey0nd Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:30 pm

i wanna join too..
i will contact you when i solve the update error Very Happy
im very active...
Bey0nd
Bey0nd

Number of posts : 12
Silk : 5350
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviel Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:14 am

Sure would be glad to join u Smile
If im not online pm SaXo or LastMemorieS
Aviel
Aviel
Normal member
Normal member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Burningblade Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:52 pm

I wana join! My IGN is the same as my forum nick. I have already joined a guild (We Hate) But my guardian (LordPuma) seems to be offline too often...
Burningblade
Burningblade

Male
Silk : 5344
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviel Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 pm

WeHate guild is dead thats why..
Try to pm DasOrakel or Caske(me) Very Happy
Aviel
Aviel
Normal member
Normal member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Burningblade Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:31 am

Pls come online Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive) Icon_smile I wana join your academy Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive) Icon_razz DasOrakel said i had to w8 3 days to join your guild, cause i quit mine.

EDIT: I just found you.
Burningblade
Burningblade

Male
Silk : 5344
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiira Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:14 am

Hey Caske Very Happy
i am new in cSRO but i think i can good speak englisch and i have experiences from iSRO (i had an fullfarmend nuker lvl 80 pure int) xP
i think you have some germans in your guild (see name: DasOrakel) Wink
When i solve my update problems i would like to join Smile.
But i will need some plvling in the beginning cause i will start at lvl 14 with Gap9 that means i will just do skills lvl 5 (the first skills).
I would be grateful if you can contact me per ICQ oder MSN :/

Greetz Kiira
Kiira
Kiira

Male
Number of posts : 5
Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive) Blank
Silk : 5313
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FFWarrior Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:15 pm

is there still slot left if there is can i join??
FFWarrior
FFWarrior

Male
Number of posts : 1
Silk : 5457
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ShunShiru Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Hi i just want to ask if there is a slot free, if sow i want to aply for 1 spot ^^ ign ShunShiru

Divsion 1 Server 1 Golden Age Seaching for people that can speak English (inactive) Icon_cool
ShunShiru

Male
Number of posts : 5
Silk : 5572
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidekicklx Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:17 am

Can i join your guild?
Sidekicklx
Sidekicklx

Male
Number of posts : 2
Silk : 5255
Registration date : 2009-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Aviel Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:52 am

Read again what it says there, the guild is inactive.
Im locking this thread for now.
Aviel
Aviel
Normal member
Normal member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down