International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast

Go down

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast Empty You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast

Is unfair to nobody not to have the time machine

Already finished the leeway which had not discussed

I like you am my own memory

Nobody is good from my this body takes away you

The time will carry off many, but could not carry off our recollection only, will always have some things in the silk road fable's world to pause in your mine heart. In we collect the recollection a activity, we received have played the manuscript which the family projected enthusiastically, in this recollection, we as if realized once made own affected instantance. Today, lets us share these move lens together (http://bbs.srocn.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=4&ID=633264&skin=0):

Recalls the lens one: Love

Although the silk road fable's world is hypothesized, but we invest sentiment are actually clear. Has started out many beautiful and the romantic love flowers in silk road's world, but this specially beautiful. In
game most valueable, the nothing better than investment's sentiment, I have found in the silk road belonged to my her.

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 3e5d1b75dcf2b81eaa01e7a00dee404f

Recalls the lens two: Hushan

I climbed up the Hushan summit finally after the untold hardships, I thought what I climb up is the highest that mountain, but a distant place mountain also has a mountain to be high obviously. The distant place section does not appear the scene, can always cancel the desire which we explore, certain year later today, we in the aftertaste, once the fear difficult resolutely had not passed through.

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2010618171441513

Recalls the lens three: Missing

The willow catkin starts in the air to flutter, is also one season fluttering about. When you from game winding, I has then filled long for your, but this should die the willow catkin let my state of mind lonely. I thought you, opposite shore you fortunately?

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 9aa991a02bdf1e5d9267edae3ce2e006

Recalls the lens four: Does not have the thief

Initially was a thief, is completely because lives compels, each silk road coin so is precious, now our influence also started to be gradually formidable, but we will not always injure innocently. We enforce
justice on behalf of Heaven, our GIF rescues poor, in evil person's world we are in their mouth thief, the world does not have the thief actually in poor person's world.

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2010618174628624

Recalls the lens five: Meeting unexpectedly

Each people will have own first time, I first time will be will construct the role time did not know in the silk road any name, this will be a troublesome question truly. Has met unexpectedly after such one time, I
henceforth had travel which of the silk road a section will let itself not regret.

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 1

Recalls the lens six: Dreamland

I have been seeking for in dream her with hardship, but also couldn't find how diligently, starts in me despairs, in the tears blurs mine eye, she quietly arrives my one's side, our such four items are facing
one another, looked has put on the autumn waters, looked has put on the previous generation this life ......

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2010618175148786

Recalls the lens seven: Card

Has many scenes in mine memory, each section of scenes have a beautiful story, when you listened to my story, you will discover that was called "the Silk road Fable" in this story's name. I regard as each scene a
card, in mine mind, then had this kind of string to fill the memory card picture.You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2cabaa12dfc9ada083c7d9fc43b0d08c

Recalls the lens eight: Going home

I remembered that at that time I am also young, I remembered that at that time our person are many, but to live we to migrate frequently, one day of I sit am asking daddy immediately: “daddy, when can we have a family?”How no matter we do move from a server to another server, we have not left "the Silk road Fable" this family, moreover we also again do not have the courage to leave it.

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2010618182352998

Recalls the lens nine: Sues the heart

The net tours is really surely eye-catching

Only I only love the silk road

Thousand ten thousand sentiments are repeatedly many

To does not abandon not the shed

Although fireworks US flash

The personal bodyguard affectionate recalls for five years

The heroic children cause gathers

Checks the blood to tie the treaty of alliance nine days

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2010618175336611

Recalls the lens ten: Meeting by chance

Because the silk road we meet by chance, remembers fondly our four very much daily in the together day, is only the present did not know where you have gone to, but I believed that will meet by chance the human in silk road's world to meet by chance again. I believed that the happy ending result, each people very much like.

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast D581b07a83f6491e065c4407d20d0b23
你是我独家的记忆 丝路十大回忆展播

对不起 谁也没有时光机器

已经结束的 没有商量的余地

……

我喜欢你 是我独家的记忆

谁也不行 从我这个身体中拿走你

时间会带走很多很多,但唯独带走不了我们的回忆,在丝路传说的世界里总有一些东西会在你我的心中停留。在我们征集回忆的一次活动当中,我们收到了玩家踊跃投出的稿件,在这一份份回忆当中,我们似乎体会到曾经令自己感动的瞬间。今天,让我们一起来分享这些感动镜头(http://bbs.srocn.com/dispbbs.asp?boardID=4&ID=633264&skin=0):

回忆镜头一:爱情

虽然丝路传说的世界是虚拟的,但我们投入其中的感情却是真真切切的。在丝路的世界里开出了诸多美丽而浪漫的爱情花朵,但这一朵特别美。游戏中最有价值的,莫过于投入的感情了,我在丝路里找到了属于我的她。

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 3e5d1b75dcf2b81eaa01e7a00dee404f

回忆镜头二:虎山

经过千辛万苦我终于爬上了虎山山顶,我以为我爬上的是最高的那座山,可是明明远处一山还有一山高。远处不段出现的场景,总能勾起我们探索的欲望,在若干年后的今天,我们还在回味,曾经自己不畏艰难毅然走过。

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2010618171441513

回忆镜头三:思念

柳絮开始在空气里飘着,又是一季的纷飞。当你从游戏里下线时起,我便充满了对你的思念,而这该死的柳絮让我的心绪更加地寂寞。我想你了,对岸的你还好吗?

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 9aa991a02bdf1e5d9267edae3ce2e006

回忆镜头四:无贼

当初做贼,完全是因为生活所迫,每一个丝路币都如此珍贵,如今我们的势力也开始渐渐强大了,但我们从来不会伤害无辜。我们替天行道,我们劫富救贫,在恶人的世界里我们是他们口中的贼,在穷人的世界里其实天下无贼。

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2010618174628624

回忆镜头五:邂逅

每个人都会有自己的第一次,我在丝路里的第一次就是在建角色的时候不知道起什么名字,这确实是个伤脑筋的问题。经过了这样一次邂逅,我从此拥有了一段让自己不会后悔的丝路之旅。

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 1

回忆镜头六:梦境

我一直在苦苦地寻找着梦中的她,可是怎么努力也找不到,就在我开始绝望的时候,就在泪水将我的眼睛模糊的时候,她悄悄地来到我的身旁,我们就这样四目相望着,望穿了秋水,望穿了前世今生......

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2010618175148786

回忆镜头七:卡片

在我的记忆里有很多场景,每一段场景都有一个美丽的故事,当你听完了我的故事,你会发现在这个故事的名字叫《丝路传说》。我将每个场景视作一张卡片,在我的脑海里,便有了这样一幅串满了记忆卡的画面。You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2cabaa12dfc9ada083c7d9fc43b0d08c

回忆镜头八:回家

我记得那时候我还小,我记得那时候我们的人很多,可是为了生活我们要经常迁移,有一天我坐在马上问着爸爸:“爸爸,我们什么时候能有个家啊?”不管我们怎么从一个服务器迁徙到另一个服务器,我们并没有离开《丝路传说》这个家,而且我们也再没有勇气离开它。

[font=宋体]You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2010618182352998

回忆镜头九:诉心

网游千万真夺目

唯独我只爱丝路

千丝万屡感情多

不离不弃更不舍

烟花虽美一瞬间

镖师情深忆五年

英雄儿女因缘聚

刹血结盟誓九天

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast 2010618175336611

回忆镜头十:相逢

因为丝路我们相逢,很怀恋我们四个天天在一起的日子,只是如今不知道你们都去了哪里,但我相信在丝路的世界里相逢的人会再相逢。我相信,大团圆的结局,每个人都很喜欢。

You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast D581b07a83f6491e065c4407d20d0b23
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
You are my own memory silk road ten big recollections broadcast Gui1010
Silk : 12619
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down