International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On January 8 triumphal returns, the beacon-fire, the country gentleman unparalleled server maintenance announcement

Go down

On January 8 triumphal returns, the beacon-fire, the country gentleman unparalleled server maintenance announcement Empty On January 8 triumphal returns, the beacon-fire, the country gentleman unparalleled server maintenance announcement

Informs "the Silk road Fable" plays the family:

For the stable server, "Silk road Fable" will triumphal return, the beacon-fire, the country gentleman unparalleled three groups of servers (Friday) 12:15:00 pm to carry on the temporary stoppage maintenance work in January 8, 2010, the maintenance time will estimate for 2 hours.
For plays inconvenient which regarding this engine off the family brings, asks respectfully the excuse me, world mold science and technology thanks to play family's support and the coordination.

"Silk road Fable" operation team
on January 8, 2009
1月8日凯旋、烽火、国士无双服务器维护公告
敬告《丝路传说》玩家:

为了稳定服务器,《丝路传说》凯旋、烽火、国士无双三组服务器将于201018日(星期五)中午1215点进行临时停机维护工作,维护时间预计2小时。对于本次停机给玩家带来的不便,敬请见谅,世模科技感谢所有玩家的支持和配合。

《丝路传说》运营团队

GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
On January 8 triumphal returns, the beacon-fire, the country gentleman unparalleled server maintenance announcement Gui1010
Silk : 12619
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit