International Silkroad Forum
Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome in our forum.
Please Login.
You are not a member yet? Register to have fun in our forum and on cSRO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Datang wife's complaining tearfully: My Roman my dear wants to say loves you really good difficult

Go down

Datang wife's complaining tearfully: My Roman my dear wants to say loves you really good difficult Empty Datang wife's complaining tearfully: My Roman my dear wants to say loves you really good difficult

When the Datang wives and Roman my dear marry can be what kind of poverty-stricken boundary, why the Datang wives will complain tearfully? Practice reporter happy pineapple schoolmate complained tearfully Roman my dear's all sorts of atrocities with own personal experience, the character character has been sad, moved, lets the will of the people live does not endure ......

Civil and military complete in both plays the silk road, more belle-letters, capture, the more game news much in the silk road literature society:

http://bbs.srocn.com/list.asp?boardid=24

My dear ~! Wants to say loves you is really not easy. Your always that strong trend, your always that point.

Has your day, I always appear such tiny, more and more hidden bitterness look, hadn't you thought?

Our quarrel each time is by you wins, but the result, cut and bruised I, always sad lick lick arrive at heart's pain incessantly. (PK, city war, pledge war, is roman's world)

My dear ......Why are you each time such unfeeling, as soon as raids the white clothing to be above mundane thoughts goes, handsome back, whatever actually my tearful eyes dance. (in roman's team our Datang people forever cannot go in)

My dear ......When why each time I do play is very is joyful, you always such arbitrariness, without considering the rights and wrongs, mine Datang friend clear off. Hadn't you seen my angry look, must burn likely you! (8 romans form a team can kill a pledge Datang person)

Young Bai, always your patent. You are always taking your spoils of war, shows off in front of me, the mouth froth splash, actually has not seen me to lose limps departs.

When my Datang friend is uneven for me, angry asks you to do accounts. My dear ......You only need invite your several consanguinity, can sweep away our thousand armed forces. I sad ......I am no use. . I angry ......Also has feels inferior! ......I hate ......I hate that divine creative force, why lets you such strong trend, then does not speak the truth. I pity. . Pities us the Datang person, once was looseness how, between the intercourse silk road is free and easy, unrestrained.

If ascends the sky for me one time predicts really, I will predict that “will let that make the roman the person to die”!!

Is also one year flower is also red, looks at outside the window the bird chirp to grasp, decides and you finally bids good-bye. Although henceforth does not have your corona, I will receive the evil spirit the injury. Although henceforth does not have your formidable supernatural power, I look at BOSS only to be able a sigh. Although young Bai in not yours day, lonely dying.

But I decided that I must leave you. I must found our spring with mine Datang friend.

I hear your angry roaring, I knew, because our departing, you have not bullied again the object, can only the consanguinity massacre. I see the expression which you disdain, I knew that you thought we have left you, difficult! But do not forget, before you have not come, here mountain is that graceful, what here current of water is that tranquil, here person lives peacefully serene detailed. But your arrival, looked like the disasters type to change all these, let all not be balanced.
Therefore the world in does not have the smiling face, the mountain is not unfolding the elegant figure, here person can also not be obtaining the serene life!

I knew, because our departing, lets your world be completely empty, is idle! I knew that you are very at the appointed time pitiful, but my dear ....... You thought that under your world tolerates me? If you really loves me, that sacrifices one chapter. Puts into our bosom, henceforth your my deity family companion, with tours the world, joyful ramble!

My dear ......Forgives my soon departing. The wish loves you really good difficult!!! (article: Happy pineapple)
大唐媳妇的哭诉:我的罗马郎君 想说爱你真的好难

当大唐媳妇与罗马郎君结婚会是一个怎样的窘迫的境界,为何大唐媳妇会哭诉呢?实习记者开心菠萝蜜同学用自己的切身体验哭诉了罗马郎君的种种暴行,字字悲切,句句动心,让人心生不忍……

文武双全耍丝路,更多美文、更多攻略、更多游戏消息尽在丝路文学社

http://bbs.srocn.com/list.asp?boardid=24

郎君呀~!想说爱你真的不容易。你总是那么强势,你总是那么锋芒。

有你的日子,我总是显得那么的渺小,越来越幽怨的眼神,难道你没觉得?

我们每次的争吵都是以你的完胜而结局,遍体鳞伤的我,总是哀伤的舔舐抵死到心的痛楚。(PK,城战,盟战,都是罗马人的天下)

郎君呀……为什么你每次都是那么的绝情,一袭白衣绝尘而去,翩翩的背影,却任由我泪眼婆娑。(罗马人的队里我们大唐人永远进不去)

郎君呀……为什么每次当我玩的很是欣喜的时候,你总那么的蛮横,不问青红皂白,把我的大唐朋友一扫而光。你难道没看到我愤怒的眼神,象要把你燃烧!(8个罗马人组队能杀过一个盟的大唐人)

小白,总是你的专利。你总拿着你的战利品,在我面前炫耀,口沫飞溅,却没看见我失落的蹒跚离去。

我的大唐朋友为我不平,愤怒的找你算账的时候。郎君呀……你只需邀约你的几个同族,就能横扫我们的千军。我伤心……我无助。。我愤怒……还有自卑!……我
恨……我恨那个造物者,为什么让你那么的强势,那么的不讲道理。我怜。。怜我们的大唐人,曾是多么的风流,往来丝路间洒洒脱脱,无拘无束。

如果上天给我一次预言成真,我会预言“让那个造罗马人的人去死吧”!!

又是一年花又红,望着窗外小鸟的叽喳,终于决定和你分手。虽然从此没有你的光环,我会受到邪灵的伤害。虽然从此没有你强大的法力,我望BOSS只能一声叹息。虽然小白在没你的日子,会孤独的死去。

但我决定,我要离开你。我要和我的大唐朋友去开创我们的春天。

听见你愤怒的咆哮,我知道因为我们的离去,你再没有欺负的对象,只能同族残杀。我看见你不屑的表情,我知道你认为我们离了你,寸步难行!可你别忘了,在你
没来之前,这里的山是那么婀娜多姿,这里的水流的是那么平静,这里的人生活的安安详详。可你的到来,象洪水猛兽样改变了这一切,让一切都不平衡起来。于是
天地不在有笑颜,山不在展现自己秀美的身段,这里的人也在得不到安详的生活!

我知道因为我们的离去,让你的世界空空如也,无所事事!我知道到时你很可怜,可郎君……。你觉得你的世界能容下我吗?如果你真的爱我,那就牺牲一回吧。投入我们的怀抱,从此你我神仙眷侣,同游天地,快乐逍遥!

郎君呀……原谅我的即将离去。想要爱你的真的好难!!!(文:开心菠萝蜜)
GRAnemoS
GRAnemoS
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!
Dont mess with me im Main Admin!

Male
Number of posts : 6306
Job/hobbies : Computing
Datang wife's complaining tearfully: My Roman my dear wants to say loves you really good difficult Gui1010
Silk : 12620
Registration date : 2008-02-05

http://www.makedoniagr.own0.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit